American National Manufacturing Dream Works 10K3ST Air Mattress and Foundation Set
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Out of Stock!
The 10K3ST air mattress brings customizing comfort to a whole new level: With the patented three zoned air chambers, you can actually custom tailor the mattress to your unique body shape. This design allows you to adjust the pressure in the mid-body zone separately from the head and feet. With the Intelligent Air digital remote system and customizable 4.5" comfort layer, you are ready for an incredible sleep experience. The 10K3ST comes with a patented Reversible Seasons top panel that allows you to sleep on rich warm wool in the winter and luxurious cool silk in the summer. The high strength nylon/urethane air chambers are made from the same durable anti-microbial material used to make all of American National’s support systems. The patented reversible zipper allows the top cover to be removed and rotated to promote even wear. This unique cover can be dry cleaned to help prevent the accumulation of dust mites and other harmful allergens. All of the foam cavity systems are wrapped in an extruded non-woven fabric cover to maintain the clean lines of the mattress and hold the system together Without this high strength fabric, force on the outer cover would cause sagging, bulging and separation of the air chambers. For extra peace of mind, American National Manufacturing includes a 20 year warranty with this mattress and designs and manufacturers all of their products in the United States of America to ensure the highest quality.
- Comfort Rating: 4” ‘V’ Style duvet pillow top
- Mattress Height: 15”
- Cover: Premium Double 4-Way Stretchable Cover
- Specialty Materials: High strength nylon/urethane; High density support foam
- Special Features: 7" High Strength Nylon/Urethane Air Chambers; Intelligent Air 4-Port Digital Control System with Dual Memory Settings; Dual Chambers in King and Queen; Patented Reversible Top Panel
- Comfort Layers: 2.5" High Density Foam Comfort Layer; 2" High Density Visco-Elastic Comfort Layer
- Made In: United States of America
- Warranty: 20 Year manufacturer warranty
- Includes: Mattress and Foundation
- Headboard and frame not included
- Twin: 39” W x 75” L x 15” H
- Twin XL: 39” W x 80” L x 15” H
- Full: 54” W x 80” L x 15” H
- Queen: 60” W x 80” L x 15” H
- King: 76” W x 80” L x 15” H
- California King: 72” W x 84” L x 15” H
Click Here to Download More Information On This Mattress
Click Here to Download The Warranty Information And Owner's Manual For This Mattress
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
American National Manufacturing Inc. has been a leading manufacturer of sleeping surfaces in both the consumer and medical fields for over 30 years. Starting out in the early 70's in a small building in Orange, California with just a couple of machines and a desire to create the best sleeping surfaces available, American National has kept its finger on the pulse of innovation ever since. While producing water mattresses, softside waterbed sleep systems, and air bed mattresses, American National Manufacturing has been inventing, re-inventing and improving their products over the last 20 years. As they have grown over the years one thing that hasn't changed is their quality, and commitment to produce products that improve the quality of life for the people who use them. The established and renowned status of American National Manufacturing as a company assures the consumer that they will find their perfect bed within their product lines.