American National Manufacturing Dream Works 5500 Air Mattress and Foundation Set
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Out of Stock!
The Dream Works 5500 mattress offers a traditional 3” European duvet pillow top design with a beautiful White Pearl 4-Way Stretchable Cover. This premium material provides an incredibly comfortable sleep experience while the unique rubber air chambers offer personalized comfort at the touch of a button. The Dream Works 5500 comes with high strength rubber air chambers that are made from a durable 24-gauge rubber and are designed to provide support for years to come. All of the foam cavity systems are wrapped in an extruded non-woven fabric cover to maintain the clean lines of the mattress and hold the system together. Without this high strength fabric, force on the outer cover would cause sagging, bulging, and separation of the air chambers. For extra peace of mind, American National Manufacturing includes a 20 year warranty with this mattress and designs and manufacturers all of their products in the United States of America to ensure the highest quality. For extra peace of mind, American National Manufacturing includes a 20 year warranty with this mattress and designs and manufacturers all of their products in the United States of America to ensure the highest quality.
- Comfort Rating: 3” European duvet pillow top
- Mattress Height: 11”
- Cover: White Pearl 4-Way Stretchable Cover
- Specialty Materials: 24-Guage rubber; High density support foam
- Special Features: 6" High Strength Rubber Air Chambers; Intelligent Air 2-Port Digital Control System with Dual Memory Settings; Dual Chambers in King and Queen; Patented Reversible Top Panel
- Comfort Layer: 2.5" High Density Foam Comfort Layer
- Made In: United States of America
- Warranty: 20 Year manufacturer warranty
- Includes: Mattress and Foundation
- Headboard and frame not included
- Twin: 39” W x 75” L x 11” H
- Twin XL: 39” W x 80” L x 11” H
- Full: 54” W x 80” L x 11” H
- Queen: 60” W x 80” L x 11” H
- King: 76” W x 80” L x 11” H
- California King: 72” W x 84” L x 11” H
Click Here to Download More Information On This Mattress
Click Here to Download The Warranty Information And Owner's Manual For This Mattress
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
American National Manufacturing Inc. has been a leading manufacturer of sleeping surfaces in both the consumer and medical fields for over 30 years. Starting out in the early 70's in a small building in Orange, California with just a couple of machines and a desire to create the best sleeping surfaces available, American National has kept its finger on the pulse of innovation ever since. While producing water mattresses, softside waterbed sleep systems, and air bed mattresses, American National Manufacturing has been inventing, re-inventing and improving their products over the last 20 years. As they have grown over the years one thing that hasn't changed is their quality, and commitment to produce products that improve the quality of life for the people who use them. The established and renowned status of American National Manufacturing as a company assures the consumer that they will find their perfect bed within their product lines.