Boyd Specialty Sleep Night Nimbus Air Bed Set
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Out of Stock!
The Nimbus air bed by Boyd Specialty Sleep Systems Night Air Collection is a basic air bed that mimics the look and feel of a traditional mattress. With a 20” high profile and a Damask plush top, the Nimbus provides true comfort without hurting your wallet. Hand controls have LED readouts that visually show the firmness level of the airbed. Boyd provides a 10 year warranty (5 years full, 5 years prorated) with the purchase of the Nimbus to ensure superior quality and craftsmanship.
Boyd Specialty Sleep Night Nimbus Airbed Features:
Standard Mattress Sizes:
- Tack-and-Jump Quilted Plush Damask Cover - provides a plush surface and a premium look and feel
- Tri-Zone SMT™ (Surface Modified Technology) - provides more support in the center third of the bed where you need it most during sleep
- High Density Foam Base and Perimeter Support - provides edge support to maximize the sleep surface and prevent edge sag
- Patent Pending Air Mattress Design - features dual air chambers, allowing each partner to adjust the comfort level of his or her side
- Patented Double Wall Seaming Construction - adds durability to the mattress
- Ergonomically Designed LED Dual Hand Controls - give instant adjustability. Firmness levels are reflected in LED displays.
- Storage Pockets - in the foundation hide the hand controls while the bed is not in use
- ”Whisper Quiet” Computerized Compressor - is shipped with the foundation for ease of set up and use
- Zippered Top Panel - provides easy access to the mattress
- 20” High Profile Mattress and Matching Foundation - reflect the look of a traditional mattress
- 20 year warranty - 2 years full, 18 years prorated
- This set includes the Boyd Night Air Nimbus air bed, and the Boyd Night Air Nimbus 2503 Pump
- Night Nimbus Air Bed Set Breakdown and Explanation
- Queen 60” x 80”
- King 76” x 80”
- California King 72” x 84”
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 2 Question and Answers
(2 of 3 people found this Q&A helpful)
Q: i have a boyd air bed and the pump doesnt work anymore.can i buy a pump?
Asked on 8/16/2011 by wayne volkart
A: These are available. Please call the toll free to we can determine what style of connector you have. The number for air beds is 800 519 9057.
Answered on 8/17/2011 by Marco
Did you find this Q&A helpful? Yes / No
(1 of 1 people found this Q&A helpful)
Q: Can the Nimbus Air Bed be purchased without the foundation - as I have a foundation?
Asked on 2/26/2012 by Ernie Dee
A: Yes- you can purchase the mattress only. Please call (800) 977 5337 and a customer care agent can assist you buy the mattress only.
Answered on 2/28/2012 by Dan
Did you find this Q&A helpful? Yes / No
Established in 1977 by Denny Boyd, BOYD Specialty Sleep currently sells over 400,000 mattresses worldwide each year, making them the largest manufacturer in the industry. Their list of 19 US patents with more pending, all pertaining to the continued quality, innovation and design of unique specialty sleep products, is solid proof of Boyd’s only focus. Boyd sells a line of air beds, memory foam mattresses, latex bedding, pillows and more. BOYD also manufactures and sells other Sleep related products as well. This includes the Simmons Beautyrest Express Bed, the Simmons Beautyrest Sleep Massager, as well as Visco Elastic Memory Foam and Latex Pillows. In addition they also design and import quality Cherry, Pine and Oak bedroom furniture. Their Accent Furniture offers a variety of styles, from contemporary to traditional. Boyd is known for the quality and comfort of their bedding products.
There is something special about a Boyd Night Air air bed. It could be that the quality, price, and durability are unbeatable. The Night Air collection will have you sleeping soundly in no time.
A Boyd Night Air bed is made up of individual, adjustable air chambers instead of non-conforming steel springs, which creates a uniquely comfortable sleep surface. Add to this a comfort layer of convoluted foam that rests atop the air chambers and a premium removable pillow top cover and you have one of the most sophisticated sleep surfaces available today.