Carolina Mattress Guild Hampton Plush Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Out of Stock!
The Hampton Plush Mattress from Carolina Mattress Guild is a great plush mattress for any bedroom. This mattress has a 336 Coil Body Comfort Innerspring System which conforms to your body allowing for pressure to be distributed providing you with comfort and support. The Hampton’s quilted top cover is filled with comfort foam aiding in relieving pressure on your body as well as a layer of Quiltflex. Quitflex is durable and plush foam that absorbs pressure away from your body. Between the springs and the quilt resides the first comfort layer which is filled with 1.5 inches of pressure relieving comfort foam. The second comfort layer is composed of convoluted comfort foam in hills and valleys which allow for breathability of the mattress. The last comfort layer holds the key support underneath the convoluted layer which supports the lighter parts of your body. The poly-fiber composite layer, which resides above and below the innerspring unit, provides support for you entire body as you sleep. The whole innerspring unit is enclosed by a 3 inch wall of foam encasement which elongated the sleep surface between 10%-20%. The Hampton Plush Mattress is a great mattress that provides users with support and comfort throughout the night.
- Comfort Rating: 7 – Plush Mattress Score Explained
- Cover: Top Cover with Comfort Foam Quilted Into It
- Comfort Layer: 3 Generous layers of comfort foam rests between the innerspring core and the quilted cover, relieving pressure at your hips, lower back, and shoulders
- Coil System: 336 Coil Body Comfort Innerspring System conforms to your body’s unique curves across your shoulders, torso, hips, and lower body
- Innerspring Unit: Entire innerspring unit is surrounded on all four sides by a 3" wall of foam encasement to the edge of the bed, Foam encasement provides support at the edge of the mattress at the outer rows of springs
- Special Features: Poly-fiber composite layer above and below the innerspring unit; Top cover has a generous layer of Quiltflex, a very durable and soft plush foam
- Specialty Materials: Comfort Foam
- Made In: United States of America
- Twin: 39” W x 75” L
- Twin XL: 39” W x 80” L
- Full: 54” W x 75” L
- Full XL: 54” W x 80” L
- Queen: 60” W x 80” L
- King: 76” W x 80” L
- California King: 72” W x 84” L
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Carolina Mattress Guild has grown into one of the most innovative mattress manufacturers providing customers with high quality mattresses and foundations. They have perfected latex, foam, memory foam, and innerspring mattress construction with their detail oriented mattress layers. These mattresses provide support in all aspects as well as comfort. The use of natural ingredients such as bamboo, soy, wool, and cotton, Carolina Mattress Guild's products are of the highest quality and durability.
Town & Country is the perfect execution of assembling the world's best mattress components at an affordable price. Town & Country mattresses feature luxurious layers of plush comfort foam and Body Comfort innerspring technology. These mattresses are as durable as they are comfortable, and are sure to provide a great night's sleep. The result of meticulous research and development, and top-of-the-line manufacturing, check out a Town & Country mattress today!