Classic Sleep Products Ultimate Hybrid Memory Foam and Latex Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Out of Stock!
If you desire a mattress that was designed specifically to offer a firm, rich and supportive feel then this is the one for you! The Ultimate by Classic Sleep Products, features both a memory foam and Tri-Zone Latex Core to offer a hybrid of the best materials. Memory foam mattresses automatically adjust to your body weight and temperature, offering you complete comfort and support while latex is naturally hypoallergenic, anti-microbial, dust mite resistant, and mold and mildew resistant.
- Comfort Rating: 7 – Plush Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 10"
- Cover: Hypoallergenic lycocell cover
- Orthopedically Supportive: Yes; Helps relieve pressure and reduce back pain and aids in increasing circulation which can provide a deeper sleep
- Special Features: Hypoallergenic, Dust Mite resistant, Mold and mildew resistant, Anti-microbial, Orthopedic base to provide unparalleled spine support, Never sag technology, Regulates heat and absorbs moisture
- Specialty Materials: Latex
Please Note: Fabric and style of model may vary based on production run. Please note the mattress tick may differ from product to product.
- Twin: 39” W x 75” L x 13” H
- Twin XL: 39” W x 80” L x 13” H
- Full: 54” W x 75” L x 13” H
- Full XL: 54” W x 80” L x 13” H
- Queen: 60” W x 80” L x 13” H
- King: 76" W x 80" L x 13" H
- California King: 72” W x 84” L x 13” H
- Split Queen: Two 30” W x 80” L x 13” H
- Split King: Two 38” W x 80” L x 13” H
Latex Mattress Information:
Latex mattresses are becoming more popular everyday due to their eco friendly properties. Latex, like memory foam, is able to reduce pressure points while you sleep, therefore making your night more restful. Latex beds help align the head, neck, back and spine while you sleep. Having proper body alignment during sleep is critical to achieving a more restful night, with less tossing and turning. Latex beds keep the body cool when sleeping, and their all natural properties and pressure relieving capabilities make them an excellent bedding choice.
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Out of Stock!
Your Total Price:
Classic Sleep Products, was started in 1971, and has been a leader in the field of specialty sleep systems ever since. Located in Jessup Maryland, the original Classic Corporation quickly grew to be the leading producer of waterbeds and waterbed products in the world. All of Classic's products are produced at their 50,000 square foot facility right outside of Baltimore.
In June of 2000, Classic underwent a change in ownership and management and became Classic Sleep Products. Since then they have developed and produced an innovative line of specialty bedding products that are quickly gaining recognition throughout the bedding industry. Classic utilizes highly specialized materials that are designed to work in concert with your body to allow you to get the deepest most restful sleep possible. Now Classic Sleep is best known for their innovative line of memory foam mattresses, latex mattresses, memory foam pillows, and water beds.