Drive Medical Delta Ultra Light 1000 Semi Electric Homecare Bed Base
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
1. Choose From:
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
The Delta Ultra Light 1000 Semi-Electric homecare bed base is one of the premier Hi-Lo fully adjustable homecare bases on the market. With wood grain panels that are scratch and break resistant and a foot section that weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections on other bases, the Delta Ultra Light 1000 lives up to its name. The head and foot sections of this bed are electronically adjustable, while the height is manually adjustable. Labels and color-coded springs assure correct and accurate installation of side rails for safety, and the channel frame construction provides exceptional strength and integrity while reducing the overall base weight. One of the most unique things about this bed is that the motor is entirely self-contained to reduce noise. And, in the event of a power outage, a 9-volt battery located in the motor can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times without the use of a crank. This bed also comes with a lifetime warranty on all welds, a 5 year warranty on the frame, and a 1 year warranty for all other parts.
- Bed is Hi-Lo adjustable
- Minimum bed height: 12.75"
- Maximum bed height: 24"
- Head Adjustability: 70 degrees
- Foot Adjustability: 52 degrees
- Weight capacity: 450 pounds
- Wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections
- In case of power failure, a 9 volt battery in the motor can lower the head and foot sections nine times
- Color: Brown
- Head and foot electronically adjustable, height manually adjustable
- Lifetime warranty on welds
- 5 year warranty on frame
- 1 year warranty on all other parts
Click Here to Download The Drive Medical Owners' Manual and Warranty Information For This Bed
Call For AARP and AAA Discount
Please Call (866) 805-0120 for Dimension Information
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Drive manufactures a complete line of durable medical equipment including beds, bases, bariatric products, and sleep surfaces. Known for high quality, durable medical goods, Drive Medical has made a name for itself in the medical beds market. Affordable pricing, unbeatable customer service, and intelligently designed products have propelled them to become one of the leading manufacturers of this equipment. And on top of all that, Drive Medical has some of the best product warranties available.