Gold Bond Northfield Firm Innerspring Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Out of Stock!
The Northfield Firm innerspring mattress by Gold Bond is one of the most popular mattresses available on the market and is designed and engineered to exceed every standard of comfort and quality. The Lancaster innerspring bed is an 8 layer mattress that provides ultimate support and comfort to help you achieve a perfect night’s sleep. If you are looking for a great product without breaking the bank, this is the mattress for you. This mattress comes with a 10 year warranty, so you can feel safe and secure with your bedding investment.
- Comfort Rating: 4 - Medium Firm Mattress Score Explained
- Cover: European Matelasse Fabric Quilted Tight Top with 2” Polyester Fill
- Orthopedically Supportive: Yes; Helps relieve pressure and reduce back pain and aids in increasing circulation which can provide a deeper sleep
- Special Features: Double spring edge support for an edge-to-edge sleeping surface
- Specialty Materials: 390 Coil 13 Gauge Comfort Collection High Profile Innerspring System with Double Spring Edge Support
- Warranty: 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Top Layer Quilted Tight Top with 2” Poly-Quilt Fill Fiber, ¾” Soft Convoluted Foam, & 1” Firm Foam
- 2nd Layer: 2” Soft Foam
- 3rd Layer: Heavy Polyester Fiber Insulating Pad
- 4th Layer: 390 Coil Comfort Collection High Profile Innerspring System with Double Spring Edge Support
- 5th Layer: Blended Fiber Insulating Pad
- Bottom Layer: 1” Bonded Fiber Base
Click Here to Download More Information On This Mattress
- Twin: 39” W x 75”
- Full: 54” W x 75” L
- Queen: 60” W x 80” L
- King: 76” W x 80” L
Click Here to Download The Warranty Information for Gold Bond
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Out of Stock!
Your Total Price:
Gold Bond began making mattresses in 1899 in Hartford, CT and hasn't looked back since. Hartford, once the richest city in the nation had residence of wealth and class, and those residence needed the best surfaces to sleep on. Gold Bond was there to fill that need, and within the following decades Gold Bond earned the reputation as the regions most comfortable mattress and bedding manufacturer.
Today, Gold Bond is known as a superior quality leader in the mattress industry, and is world renowned for making some of the finest mattresses on the market.
With a Comfort adjustable bed base, there’s no more stuffing every available pillow behind you just so you can read or watch TV. You deserve a bed that supports you whatever you do, and our Comfort bases are just the ticket. Their job is to turn your sleeping space into a place where you can relax and restore. Whether it’s the end of the day or a brief break, let Comfort take over for a little while so you can just relax and enjoy.