Gold Bond Rio Innerspring Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Out of Stock!
The Rio mattress by Gold Bond is a high quality innerspring mattress designed for comfort and support. The Rio innerspring mattress has a 6 layer design that is made to maximize durability and support while you sleep. If you are trying to achieve the best night sleep without spending an arm and a leg a Gold Bond mattress is perfect for your needs and your wallet. The top layer of the mattress is made of genuine Belgian damask fabric, which provides a nice soft, plush feel. The firm quilted top panel with ultra-fiber blend ensures that the mattress cover will hold up just fine with heavy use. Under the cover is 1.5” of firm and super firm foam. The foam will work with the heat of your body to provide spine, neck, head, and back support while you sleep. The middle of the bed has a heavy natural sisal insulator pad that enhances thermal qualities and extends the life of the mattress. The Rio innerspring bed has 850 coils in the middle of the mattress made with “smart coil” technology, and are the industries high performing unit for anti-roll stability and full body support. The 850 coils will make sure that you are well supported while you rest. The double steep edge support eliminates roll off, and means that the sides of the mattress will never sag.
- Comfort Rating: 3 – Firm Mattress Score Explained
- Cover: Firm Quilted Genuine Belgian Damask Cover
- Orthopedically Supportive: Yes; Helps relieve pressure and reduce back pain and aids in increasing circulation which can provide a deeper sleep
- Special Features: Double-sided for longer mattress life, Double steel edge supports allow full edge-to-edge sleeping surface
- Specialty Materials: 850-Smart Coil innerspring system
- Warranty: 15 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Top Layer Firm quilted panel with ultra fiber and Damask blend
- 2nd Layer: 1.5” Layers of firm foam
- 3rd Layer: Heavy natural sisal insulator pad
- 4th Layer: 850-Coil “Smart Coil” interact innerspring with double Steel edge support
- 5th Layer: Heavy natural sisal insulator pad
- 6th Layer: 1.5” Layers of firm foam
- Bottom Layer: Firm quilted panel with ultra fiber and Damask blend
- Twin: 39” W x 75”
- Full: 54” W x 75” L
- Queen: 60” W x 80” L
- King: 76” W x 80” L
Click Here to Download More Information On This Mattress
Click Here to Download The Warranty Information for Gold Bond
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Out of Stock!
Your Total Price:
Gold Bond began making mattresses in 1899 in Hartford, CT and hasn't looked back since. Hartford, once the richest city in the nation had residence of wealth and class, and those residence needed the best surfaces to sleep on. Gold Bond was there to fill that need, and within the following decades Gold Bond earned the reputation as the regions most comfortable mattress and bedding manufacturer.
Today, Gold Bond is known as a superior quality leader in the mattress industry, and is world renowned for making some of the finest mattresses on the market.