Gotcha Covered Classic 300 Thread Count Low Profile Sheet Set
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Out of Stock!
The Gotcha Covered Classic Collection 300 thread count, low profile sheets are ideal for fitting mattresses up tp 11" tall. Percale is a tight fabric weave producing a cool, crisp hand feel with incredible durability. The light weight 300 thread count percale uses high quality long staple, single-ply yarns of soft 100% combed cotton. Perfect for summer temperatures or warmer sleeping mattresses.
Fitted Sheet Sizes:
- 300 thread count
- 100% combed cotton percale weave
- Oversized flat sheet never has trouble tucking
- French seam pocket with garment quality tailoring
- Fitted sewn with premium encased elastic around opening circumference
- Available in ecru, white, sky blue, and tea green
- Fits mattresses up to 11" tall
- Set includes: 1 oversized flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet (Split sizes include 2 fitted sheets), and 2 pillowcases (Twin and Twin XL include 1 pillowcase
Flat Sheet Sizes:
- Twin: 38" W x 75" D
- Twin XL: 38" W x 80" D
- Full: 54" W x 75" D
- Full XL: 54" W x 80" D
- Queen: 60" W x 80" D
- Split Queen: 30" W x 80" D
- King: 76" W x 80" D
- Split King: 38" W x 80" D
- California King: 72" W x 84" D
- Split California King: 36" W x 84" D
Pillow Case Sizes:
- Twin: 76" W x 100" D
- Twin XL: 76" W x 106" D
- Full: 92" W x 100" D
- Full XL: 92" W x 106" D
- Queen: 98" W x 106" D
- King/California King: 114" W x 106" D
- Standard: 20" W x 26" D
- Queen: 20" W x 30" D
- King: 20" W x 36" D
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 1 Question and Answers
(1 of 3 people found this Q&A helpful)
Q: Looking at your Split Cal King sheet sets, what is included in the set?
Asked on 6/1/2013 by Jim Manzer
A: 2 Pillowcases, 2 Fitted Sheets (1 for each half), 1 Top Sheet. Thanks!
Answered on 6/5/2013 by Marco
Did you find this Q&A helpful? Yes / No
Gotcha Covered was launched in 1996 when Lisa Bernath bought a new memory foam pillow, and soon realized she couldn't find a pillowcase to fit it, so she designed one herself. Realizing that many other people must have the same problem, Gotcha Covered was formed to fill that need. Soon the brand expanded into organic bedding, high end sheets, mattress and pillow protectors, hard to find bedding sizes, and more.
The Gotcha Covered Classic Collection never goes out of style, is timeless, and perfectly cozy. The crisp percale uses long-staple, combed cotton fibers for a durable, yet soft and comfortable, sleep. These sheets are 300 thread count and made of 100% combed cotton percale.