Intex Classic Sierra Blue Economy Air Bed
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
Select the "3 Day Express" Shipping Option in the Cart for a Guaranteed Delivery Date. Orders placed after 2:00 PM E.S.T will ship the next day.
The Intex Sierra Blue Air Bed is perfect for home use and camping use as a temporary sleep solution. The mattress is 8 ¾” inches thick for extra comfort and support, and the 2-in-1 valve makes inflating and deflating a cinch. The wave beam construction adds durability, and when the bed is inflated the dimensions are perfect for standard size sheets. This product folds compactly for storage and travel.
Intex Classic Sierra Blue Economy Air Bed Features:
Air Bed Mattress Sizes:
- Ideal for home, travel, and camping
- 2-in-1 valve has extra-wide openings for fast inflating and deflating. Inflates with the open end of Intex pump hoses - without the need for air flow reducing nozzels - for maximum unrestricted air flow
- Comfortable Wave Beam construction
- Conventional mattress size (L x W) for more sleeping area and better fitting sheets
- Inflated dimensions fit standard sheet sizes
- Folds compactly for storage or travel
- 30 Day Defect Warranty directly through us!
Please Note: As this is a personal care item, it is non-refundable. It does carry a 30 Day Warranty which means that it can be exchanged for the same item, within 30 Days of Delivery, as long as it is deemed defective in said time.
- Twin: 39" W x 75" L x 20" H
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L x 20" H
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 1 Question and Answers
(0 of 0 people found this Q&A helpful)
Q: Were is this product made, city and state. Could it be modified.
Asked on 10/27/2012 by Ronnie Gilblair
A: This item cannot be modified.
Answered on 10/28/2012 by Dan
Did you find this Q&A helpful? Yes / No
Intex provides consumers with air beds that combine quality, service, and price. Intex is one of the world leaders in air bed design.The Intex family of companies are committed to designing and producing products that meet stringent safety standards. Their dedication to quality and safety doesn’t end once the product is made. They do intensive testing on finished products at various test facilities. This helps to ensure that you are getting a quality air bed for a great price. Intex products are sold world wide, and are a trusted name in the air bed industry.