Intex Memory Foam Top Ultra Deluxe Air Bed with Backrest
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
Select the "3 Day Express" Shipping Option in the Cart for a Guaranteed Delivery Date. Orders placed after 2:00 PM E.S.T will ship the next day.
The Intex Memory Foam Top Ultra Deluxe Air Bed with Backrest is an excellent, high end, temporary sleep solution. This raised air bed sits 22” above the floor, and with the back rest you can now sit up and watch TV or read a book with ease. The wireless remote provides ultimate control of the air bed, and makes it easy to adjust the mattress to your desired level of firmness. This airbed can sleep up to 700 lbs, and the built it memory foam layer makes it super comfortable as the foam conforms to your body while you sleep. The bed is durable and won’t sink in, and includes a built in pump for easy inflate and deflate. Best of all, this Intex high-rise airbed has a built-in comfortable, inflated back-rest.
Intex Memory Foam Top Ultra Deluxe Air Bed with Backrest Features:
Air Bed Mattress Sizes:
- Quality tested 20.8 gauge (0.53mm) waterproof flocked top and sides with 16 gauge (0.41mm) vinyl beams and bottom
- 20.8 guage (0.53mm) super-thick & waterproof flocked top and sides give this airbed a 700 lb weight tolerance
- Includes a built-in powerful ac electric pump
- Includes a wireless multi-directional remote control for inflation and adjustment
- The memory foam layer conforms to your body and relieves pressure contact points
- Covering is smooth & soft and the top is zippered for access to the memory foam and for ease of cleaning the top
- Folds easily for storage or travel and comes with a space saving all-purpose carry bag with shoulder strap
- 30 Day Defect Warranty directly through us!
Please Note: As this is a personal care item, it is non-refundable. It does carry a 30 Day Warranty which means that it can be exchanged for the same item, within 30 Days of Delivery, as long as it is deemed defective in said time.
- Twin: 39"W x 75"L x 20"H
- Queen: 60"W x 80"L x 20"H
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 1 Question and Answers
(0 of 2 people found this Q&A helpful)
Q: what is the size of the sleeping surface? does the headboard make the bed shorter? how thick is the memory foam? thank you
Asked on 3/25/2013 by gary
A: Its slightly shorter then queen.
Answered on 3/26/2013 by Dan
Did you find this Q&A helpful? Yes / No
Intex provides consumers with air beds that combine quality, service, and price. Intex is one of the world leaders in air bed design.The Intex family of companies are committed to designing and producing products that meet stringent safety standards. Their dedication to quality and safety doesn’t end once the product is made. They do intensive testing on finished products at various test facilities. This helps to ensure that you are getting a quality air bed for a great price. Intex products are sold world wide, and are a trusted name in the air bed industry.