Magniflex Bamboo Extreme 9 Inch Plush Orthopedic Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
2. Please Configure Additional Items:
SureSleep Wrap-Around Extended Mattress Warranty
DreamFit 100% Terry Cloth Mattress Protector in White
DreamFit DreamCool® Performance Fabric Mattress Protector in White
Out of Stock!
The 9” Bamboo Extreme natural mattress by Magniflex is a great anatomically supportive, orthopedic bed. The soy extract infused EcoGreen layer provides support for your whole body, helping to properly position your back and spine while sleeping. This reduces pains and sores that can be caused or exacerbated by traditional mattresses. A Highly breathable, anti-allergen, dust mite preventative lining made from organic bamboo fibers provides a soft and cool night’s sleep while the GeoMemory soy top padding works with the other materials in the bed to gently put you to sleep. There is also a ¾” thick layer of Aloe Vera memory foam quilted into one side of the cover, letting you experience the therapeutic qualities of Aloe Vera. This hypoallergenic mattress also has a band of three-dimensional fabric knitted into the cover to help dissipate moisture, ensuring a cool and comfortable night’s sleep every night. For peace of mind Magniflex has also included a 20 year manufacturer warranty with this product.
- Comfort Rating: 6 - Medium Plush Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 9"
- Mattress Line: Naturally Magniflex Bamboo
- Specialty Materials: GeoMemory foam with Soy Extract, Organic bamboo fiber
- Cover: 3/4" GeoMemory Soy foam quilted into Organic Bamboo Fiber and Organic Cotton mixed cover
- Orthopedic: Yes
- Organic: Yes
- Special Features: Allergen Resistant, Hypoallergenic, Dust Mite Resistent, Anatomically Supportive, Anti-rheumatic Benefits
- Bamboo Fiber Features: Remains 1 to 2 degrees
below skin temperature, Dust Mite Free, Thermo-regulating, Moisture Controlling
- Certifications: GeoEthic, Oeko-Tex Standard 100, AJA Registrars, UKAS
- Warranty: 20 year manufacturer warranty
- Sizes not shown are available through special order, call one of our representatives today!
- Top Layer: 3/4" GeoMemory Soy foam quilted into Organic Bamboo Fiber and Organic Cotton mixed cover
- 2nd Layer: Anti-allergen and breathable fiber encasement
- 3rd Layer: 7 1/8" EcoGreen Soy Orthopedic foam
- Bottom Layer: 3/4" ElioForm foam quilted into Organic Bamboo Fiber and Organic Cotton mixed cover
- Twin: 39" W x 75" L x 9" H
- Twin XL: 39" W x 80" L x 9" H
- Full: 54" W x 75" L x 9" H
- Full XL: 54" W x 80" L x 9" H
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L x 9" H
- King: 76" W x 80" L x 9" H
- California King: 72" W x 84" L x 9" H
An Oeko-Tex Certification means that no substances harmful to human health or the environment have been used in the production of the product. Magniflex was the first manufacturer to obtain the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification in the mattresses category.
- All materials used are recyclable
- Materials comply with leading European quality standards agencies. They are certified and tested monthly by the German LGA, by the German Laboratory GUI, and by Oeko-Tex
- The production's procedure controls are certified by Vision 2000 (quality mark)
- Magniflex does not make use of child labor
- All materials used in production respect environmental health rules
Click Here to Download More Information On The Bamboo Extreme Bed
Click Here to Download The Warranty Information for Magniflex
Click Here to Download Magniflex’s Customer Care Commitment Information
Free Shipping to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Canada.
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Magniflex is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of custom and eco-friendly mattresses and pillows. Covering 70 different international markets and producing over 10,000 mattresses a day, Magniflex is truly a global leader. Dedicated to excellence through unrelenting research and innovation, Magniflex is constantly exploring new materials and methods to create one-of-a-kind products. The company also takes an incredibly strong environmental stance. To ensure the safety of customers, employees, and the environment, Magniflex is GeoEthic and Oeko-Tex certified.