Magniflex BioCotton Caresse Deluxe 10.5 Inch Plush Orthopedic Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
2. Please Configure Additional Items:
SureSleep Wrap-Around Extended Mattress Warranty
DreamFit 100% Terry Cloth Mattress Protector in White
DreamFit DreamCool® Performance Fabric Mattress Protector in White
Out of Stock!
Looking for a natural and organic mattress that is good for you and the environment? Then look no further than the BioCotton Caresse Deluxe mattress by Magniflex! Featuring an organic, non-chemically treated cotton fabric cover that is removable and dry cleanable, this orthopedic mattress provides natural support for your body. The anatomically supportive EcoGreen layer is infused with soy extracts adds a supportive base that naturally aligns your spine and neck to their proper positions while sleeping. The top GeoMemory layer made with aloe vera adds a soft but still supportive layer and allows you to experience the therapeutic qualities of the aloe vera. The BioCotton Caresse Deluxe is hypoallergenic and truly a great natural sleep solution. For peace of mind Magniflex includes a 20 year manufacturer warranty with this bed.
- Comfort Rating: 7 - Plush Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 10.5"
- Mattress Line: Naturally Magniflex BioCotton
- Specialty Materials: EcoGreen foam with Soy Extract, GeoMemory foam with Aloe Vera, Organic Cotton
- Cover: 3/4" EcoGreen Soy foam quilted into Organic Cotton cover; Removable and Dry Cleanable
- Orthopedic: Yes
- Organic: Yes
- Special Features: Hypoallergenic, Dust Mite Resistent, Anatomically Supportive
- Certifications: GeoEthic, Oeko-Tex Standard 100, AJA Registrars, UKAS
- Warranty: 20 year manufacturer warranty
- Sizes not shown are available through special order, call one of our representatives today!
- Top Layer: 3/4" GeoMemory Soy foam quilted into Organic Cotton cover
- 2nd Layer: 1/2" Hypoallergenic and Breathable Fiber Padding
- 3rd Layer: 1/2" GeoMemory Aloe Vera foam
- 4th Layer: 7 7/8" EcoGreen Orthopedic Soy foam
- Bottom Layer: 1/2" Hypoallergenic and Breathable Fiber Padding
- Twin: 39" W x 75" L x 10.5" H
- Twin XL: 39" W x 80" L x 10.5" H
- Full: 54" W x 75" L x 10.5" H
- Full XL: 54" W x 80" L x 10.5" H
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L x 10.5" H
- King: 76" W x 80" L x 10.5" H
- California King: 72" W x 84" L x 10.5" H
An Oeko-Tex Certification means that no substances harmful to human health or the environment have been used in the production of the product. Magniflex was the first manufacturer to obtain the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification in the mattresses category.
- All materials used are recyclable
- Materials comply with leading European quality standards agencies. They are certified and tested monthly by the German LGA, by the German Laboratory GUI, and by Oeko-Tex
- The production's procedure controls are certified by Vision 2000 (quality mark)
- Magniflex does not make use of child labor
- All materials used in production respect environmental health rules
Click Here to Download More Information On The BioCotton Carresse Deluxe Bed
Click Here to Download The Warranty Information for Magniflex
Click Here to Download Magniflex’s Customer Care Commitment Information
Free Shipping to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Canada.
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Magniflex is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of custom and eco-friendly mattresses and pillows. Covering 70 different international markets and producing over 10,000 mattresses a day, Magniflex is truly a global leader. Dedicated to excellence through unrelenting research and innovation, Magniflex is constantly exploring new materials and methods to create one-of-a-kind products. The company also takes an incredibly strong environmental stance. To ensure the safety of customers, employees, and the environment, Magniflex is GeoEthic and Oeko-Tex certified.