Magniflex BioCotton Extasy Deluxe 10.5 Inch Plush Orthopedic Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
1. Choose From:
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
2. Please Configure Additional Items:
Guard Master Plush Touch Waterproof Mattress Protector
Guard Master Balance Latex Cloud Spring Pillow
The BioCotton Extasy Deluxe mattress by Magniflex truly raises the standards for natural and organic mattresses. A removable and washable organic cotton cover provides excellent breathability while the orthopedic layers of mattress provide superb comfort and support. Working in synergy, an EcoGreen orthopedic base and top layer of GeoMemory foam infused with aloe vera give you the anatomic support you need to get that perfect night’s sleep. By aligning your spine and neck into their proper natural positions, the EcoGreen base helps reduce or eliminate pains and aches that can be caused or aggravated by traditional mattresses. The GeoMemory layer contours and conforms to your body’s curves and movements to, providing 7 zones of support. This mattress is also anti-allergen and hypoallergenic. For peace of mind Magniflex includes a 20 year manufacturer warranty with this bed.
- Comfort Rating: 7 - Plush Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 10.5"
- Mattress Line: Naturally Magniflex BioCotton
- Specialty Materials: EcoGreen Soy foam, GeoMemory Aloe Vera foam, Organic Cotton
- Cover: Organic Cotton cover; Removable and Dry Cleanable
- Orthopedic: Yes
- Organic: Yes
- Special Features: Hypoallergenic, Dust Mite Resistent, Anatomically Supportive
- Special Features: 7 different zones of weight support: head, shoulders, torso, hips, legs, knees, feet
- Certifications: GeoEthic, Oeko-Tex Standard 100, AJA Registrars, UKAS
- Warranty: 20 year manufacturer warranty
- Sizes not shown are available through special order, call one of our representatives today!
- Top Layer: Organic Cotton cover
- 2nd Layer: 1/2" Hypoallergenic and Breathable Fiber Padding
- 3rd Layer: 2 1/2" GeoMemory Aloe Vera foam
- Bottom Layer: 7 1/8" EcoGreen Soy foam
- Twin: 39" W x 75" L x 10.5" H
- Twin XL: 39" W x 80" L x 10.5" H
- Full: 54" W x 75" L x 10.5" H
- Full XL: 54" W x 80" L x 10.5" H
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L x 10.5" H
- King: 76" W x 80" L x 10.5" H
- California King: 72" W x 84" L x 10.5" H
An Oeko-Tex Certification means that no substances harmful to human health or the environment have been used in the production of the product. Magniflex was the first manufacturer to obtain the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification in the mattresses category.
- All materials used are recyclable
- Materials comply with leading European quality standards agencies. They are certified and tested monthly by the German LGA, by the German Laboratory GUI, and by Oeko-Tex
- The production's procedure controls are certified by Vision 2000 (quality mark)
- Magniflex does not make use of child labor
- All materials used in production respect environmental health rules
Click Here to Download More Information On The BioCotton Extasy Deluxe Bed
Click Here to Download The Warranty Information for Magniflex
Click Here to Download Magniflex’s Customer Care Commitment Information
Free Shipping to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Canada.
10.5" H x
10.5" H x
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Magniflex is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of custom and eco-friendly mattresses and pillows. Covering 70 different international markets and producing over 10,000 mattresses a day, Magniflex is truly a global leader. Dedicated to excellence through unrelenting research and innovation, Magniflex is constantly exploring new materials and methods to create one-of-a-kind products. The company also takes an incredibly strong environmental stance. To ensure the safety of customers, employees, and the environment, Magniflex is GeoEthic and Oeko-Tex certified.