Magniflex Eliosoft Riposo 9 Inch Plush Memory Foam Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
2. Please Configure Additional Items:
DreamFit 100% Terry Cloth Mattress Protector in White
DreamFit DreamCool® Performance Fabric Mattress Protector in White
Out of Stock!
Tired of waking up with sores and pain? Then the Eliosoft Riposo Mattress by Magniflex is your solution! An 8” core of Eliosoft and a 0.75” layer of MemoForm Magnifoam that is quilted into an anti-bacterial stretch-knit cover gently caresses your body, relaxing your bones and joints allowing for a restful night’s sleep. The end result is an incredibly comfortable, hypoallergenic and dust mite proof mattress that has a variety of orthopedic qualities to it. The MemoForm Magnifoam contours and conforms to the shape of your body which allows for your spine to properly align itself, creating an anatomically ideal sleep surface. For peace of mind, Magniflex also includes a 20 year manufacturer warranty with this mattress.
- Comfort Rating: 2 - Extra Firm Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 9"
- Mattress Line: Eliosoft
- Specialty Materials: Eliosoft foam, MemoForm Magnifoam
- Cover: 3/4" MemoForm Magnifoam quilted into anti-bacterial stretch-knit fabric
- Orthopedic: Yes
- Organic: No
- Special Features: Hypoallergenic, Dust Mite Proof, Anatomically Supportive
- Certifications: GeoEthic, Oeko-Tex Standard 100, AJA Registrars, UKAS
- Warranty: 20 year manufacturer warranty
- Sizes not shown are available through special order, call one of our representatives today!
- Top Layer: Sterile Meadical fabric
- 2nd Layer: 3/4" MemoForm Magnifoam quilted into cover
- 3rd Layer: TNT insulating fiber padding
- Bottom Layer: 8" Eliosoft foam
- Twin: 39" W x 75" L x 9" H
- Twin XL: 39" W x 80" L x 9" H
- Full: 54" W x 75" L x 9" H
- Full XL: 54" W x 80" L x 9" H
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L x 9" H
- King: 76" W x 80" L x 9" H
- California King: 72" W x 84" L x 9" H
An Oeko-Tex Certification means that no substances harmful to human health or the environment have been used in the production of the product. Magniflex was the first manufacturer to obtain the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification in the mattresses category.
- All materials used are recyclable
- Materials comply with leading European quality standards agencies. They are certified and tested monthly by the German LGA, by the German Laboratory GUI, and by Oeko-Tex
- The production's procedure controls are certified by Vision 2000 (quality mark)
- Magniflex does not make use of child labor
- All materials used in production respect environmental health rules
Click Here to Download More Information On The Riposo Bed
Click Here to Download The Warranty Information for Magniflex
Click Here to Download Magniflex’s Customer Care Commitment Information
Free Shipping to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Canada.
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Magniflex is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of custom and eco-friendly mattresses and pillows. Covering 70 different international markets and producing over 10,000 mattresses a day, Magniflex is truly a global leader. Dedicated to excellence through unrelenting research and innovation, Magniflex is constantly exploring new materials and methods to create one-of-a-kind products. The company also takes an incredibly strong environmental stance. To ensure the safety of customers, employees, and the environment, Magniflex is GeoEthic and Oeko-Tex certified.