Magniflex GeoGreen OrthoMassage Orthopedic Memory Foam Pillow
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Out of Stock!
- Size: 20.5" L x 12.6" W x 6.3" H
- Orthopedic: Yes
- Cover: Thermo-regulating organic linen cover; Removable and washable
- Specialty Materials: Organic linen, GeoMemory Aloe Vera foam
- Massaging: Raised bumpy surface at center of pillow provides a gentle and revitalizing massage force that is concentrated on the neck and face area
- Organic: Yes
- Certifications: GeoEthic, Oeko-Tex Standard 100, AJA Registrars, UKAS
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer warranty
An Oeko-Tex Certification means that no substances harmful to human health or the environment have been used in the production of the product. Magniflex was the first manufacturer to obtain the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification in the mattresses category.
- All materials used are recyclable
- Materials comply with leading European quality standards agencies. They are certified and tested monthly by the German LGA, by the German Laboratory GUI, and by Oeko-Tex
- The production's procedure controls are certified by Vision 2000 (quality mark)
- Magniflex does not make use of child labor
- All materials used in production respect environmental health rules
Click Here to Download More Information On The GeoEthic Pillows
Click Here to Download Magniflex’s Customer Care Commitment Information
Free Shipping to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Canada.
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Magniflex is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of custom and eco-friendly mattresses and pillows. Covering 70 different international markets and producing over 10,000 mattresses a day, Magniflex is truly a global leader. Dedicated to excellence through unrelenting research and innovation, Magniflex is constantly exploring new materials and methods to create one-of-a-kind products. The company also takes an incredibly strong environmental stance. To ensure the safety of customers, employees, and the environment, Magniflex is GeoEthic and Oeko-Tex certified.