Magniflex Linen BioSoft Deluxe 12 Inch Dual Sided Orthopedic Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
2. Please Configure Additional Items:
SureSleep Wrap-Around Extended Mattress Warranty
DreamFit 100% Terry Cloth Mattress Protector in White
DreamFit DreamCool® Performance Fabric Mattress Protector in White
Out of Stock!
The Linen BioSoft Deluxe mattress by Magniflex offers dual comfort firm or soft body support for optimal spinal wellbeing. The organic linen fabric cover has a gentle massaging effect that helps improve blood circulation and prevents perspiration build up, keeping the mattress cool and dry. The EcoGreen layer helps align your back and spine into their natural anatomically correct position while you sleep, reducing or eliminating pains and sores that can result from sleeping in the wrong position. Featuring a firm side and a soft side, this mattress is the perfect sleep combination; just flip it over to change the feel! The EcoGreen layer also gives support to several different zones of your body: your head, shoulders, torso, hips, legs, knees, and feet are all supported by this incredible material. This mattress is also naturally hypoallergenic and anti-allergen. For peace of mind Magniflex also includes a 20 year manufacturer warranty with this bed.
- Comfort Rating Plush Side: 6 - Medium Plush Mattress Score Explained
- Comfort Rating Firm Side: 4 - Medium Firm Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 12"
- Mattress Line: Naturally Magniflex BioLinen
- Specialty Materials: EcoGreen foam, GeoMemory Aloe Vera Foam, Organic Linen
- Cover: Organic Linen cover; Removable and Dry Cleanable
- Orthopedic: Yes
- Organic: Yes
- Special Features: Hypoallergenic, Dust Mite Resistent, Anatomically Supportive, 3-Dimensional fabric to dissipate moisture
- Special Features: 7 different zones of weight support: head, shoulders, torso, hips, legs, knees, feet
- Certifications: GeoEthic, Oeko-Tex Standard 100, AJA Registrars, UKAS
- Warranty: 20 year manufacturer warranty
- Sizes not shown are available through special order, call one of our representatives today!
- Top Layer: 3" GeoMemory Aloe Vera foam (Plush side)
- 2nd Layer: 7" EcoGreen foam
- Bottom Layer: 1 1/8" GeoMemory Aloe Vera foam (Firm side)
- Twin: 39" W x 75" L x 12" H
- Twin XL: 39" W x 80" L x 12" H
- Full: 54" W x 75" L x 12" H
- Full XL: 54" W x 80" L x 12" H
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L x 12" H
- King: 76" W x 80" L x 12" H
- California King: 72" W x 84" L x 12" H
An Oeko-Tex Certification means that no substances harmful to human health or the environment have been used in the production of the product. Magniflex was the first manufacturer to obtain the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification in the mattresses category.
- All materials used are recyclable
- Materials comply with leading European quality standards agencies. They are certified and tested monthly by the German LGA, by the German Laboratory GUI, and by Oeko-Tex
- The production's procedure controls are certified by Vision 2000 (quality mark)
- Magniflex does not make use of child labor
- All materials used in production respect environmental health rules
Click Here to Download More Information On The Linen Biosoft Deluxe Bed
Click Here to Download The Warranty Information for Magniflex
Click Here to Download Magniflex’s Customer Care Commitment Information
Free Shipping to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Canada.
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Magniflex is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of custom and eco-friendly mattresses and pillows. Covering 70 different international markets and producing over 10,000 mattresses a day, Magniflex is truly a global leader. Dedicated to excellence through unrelenting research and innovation, Magniflex is constantly exploring new materials and methods to create one-of-a-kind products. The company also takes an incredibly strong environmental stance. To ensure the safety of customers, employees, and the environment, Magniflex is GeoEthic and Oeko-Tex certified.