Magniflex MemoForm Buongiorno 10 Inch Firm Memory Foam Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Out of Stock!
The 10” Buongiorno MemoForm memory foam mattress by Magniflex is an ideal therapeutic sleeping solution. A bottom layer of ElioForm foam assures a soft yet supportive night’s sleep, while a top layer of MemoForm memory foam that is quilted into a stretch-knit, anti-bacterial mattress fabric provides orthopedic qualities by contouring and conforming to your body’s natural shape to help with proper spinal alignment. The Boungiorno mattress also contains an Aloe Vera treatment, adding the remedial properties of the plant to the bed. On top of being hypoallergenic, this mattress also provides the orthopedic qualities previously mentioned by being anatomically supportive, allowing your bones and spine to sit and rest in the proper position your body intended. For peace of mind Magniflex also includes a 20 year manufacturer warranty with this mattress.
- Comfort Rating: 5 - Luxury Firm Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 10"
- Mattress Line: MemoForm
- Specialty Materials: ElioForm foam, MemoForm Magnifoam
- Cover: 3/4" MemoForm Magnifoam quilted into anti-bacterial, stretch-knit Aloe Vera fabric
- Orthopedic: Yes
- Organic: No
- Special Features: Hypoallergenic, Dust Mite Proof, Anatomically Supportive, Anti-Decubitus
- Certifications: GeoEthic, Oeko-Tex Standard 100, AJA Registrars, UKAS
- Warranty: 20 year manufacturer warranty
- Sizes not shown are available through special order, call one of our representatives today!
- Top Layer: 3/4" MemoForm Magnifoam quilted into Aloe Vera cover
- 2nd Layer: TNT insulating fiber padding
- 3rd Layer: 7 1/8" MemoForm Magnifoam
- Bottom Layer: 7 1/8" ElioForm foam
- Twin: 39" W x 75" L x 10" H
- Twin XL: 39" W x 80" L x 10" H
- Full: 54" W x 75" L x 10" H
- Full XL: 54" W x 80" L x 10" H
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L x 10" H
- King: 76" W x 80" L x 10" H
- California King: 72" W x 84" L x 10" H
An Oeko-Tex Certification means that no substances harmful to human health or the environment have been used in the production of the product. Magniflex was the first manufacturer to obtain the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification in the mattresses category.
- All materials used are recyclable
- Materials comply with leading European quality standards agencies. They are certified and tested monthly by the German LGA, by the German Laboratory GUI, and by Oeko-Tex
- The production's procedure controls are certified by Vision 2000 (quality mark)
- Magniflex does not make use of child labor
- All materials used in production respect environmental health rules
Click Here to Download More Information On The Buongiorno Bed
Click Here to Download The Warranty Information for Magniflex
Click Here to Download Magniflex’s Customer Care Commitment Information
Free Shipping to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Canada.
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Magniflex is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of custom and eco-friendly mattresses and pillows. Covering 70 different international markets and producing over 10,000 mattresses a day, Magniflex is truly a global leader. Dedicated to excellence through unrelenting research and innovation, Magniflex is constantly exploring new materials and methods to create one-of-a-kind products. The company also takes an incredibly strong environmental stance. To ensure the safety of customers, employees, and the environment, Magniflex is GeoEthic and Oeko-Tex certified.