Magniflex MemoForm DolceVita 10 Inch Plush Memory Foam Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Out of Stock!
The DolceVita mattress by Magniflex is a great sleep solution for anyone looking for an orthopedic or anatomically supportive mattress. The base layer of Eliosoft firmly but gently provides spinal column support, properly aligning your spine and neck to an anatomically correct position that reduces or eliminates back pain and sores. Then, the top layer of MemoForm Magnifoam memory foam that is quilted into the cover provides extra support for your muscles and bones, helping to reduce joint pain and tossing-and-turning that can cause unrest during the night. The MemoForm Magnifoam also adapts to the body’s natural shape and movements throughout the night, dissipating heat to keep you at an ideal sleeping temperature. The 3D bands quilted onto the removable, dry cleanable cover aid in the exchange of air between the inner and outer parts of the mattress, keeping you and the mattress cool. For peace of mind Magniflex includes a 20 year manufacturer warranty with this mattress.
- Comfort Rating: 6 - Medium Plush Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 10"
- Mattress Line: MemoForm
- Specialty Materials: ElioForm foam, MemoForm Magnifoam
- Cover: Lavender fiber and oil infused soft feel fabric cover; Removable and Dry Cleanable
- Orthopedic: Yes
- Organic: No
- Special Features: Hypoallergenic, Anatomically Supportive
- Special Features: 3-Dimensional breathable fabric applied on sides allowing airflow between inside and outside of mattress
- Certifications: GeoEthic, Oeko-Tex Standard 100, AJA Registrars, UKAS
- Warranty: 20 year manufacturer warranty
- Sizes not shown are available through special order, call one of our representatives today!
- Top Layer: 3/4" MemoForm Magnifoam quilted into lavender fiber cover
- 2nd Layer: TNT insulating fiber padding
- 3rd Layer: 1 1/8" MemoForm Magnifoam
- Bottom Layer: 7 1/8" ElioForm foam
- Twin: 39" W x 75" L x 10" H
- Twin XL: 39" W x 80" L x 10" H
- Full: 54" W x 75" L x 10" H
- Full XL: 54" W x 80" L x 10" H
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L x 10" H
- King: 76" W x 80" L x 10" H
- California King: 72" W x 84" L x 10" H
An Oeko-Tex Certification means that no substances harmful to human health or the environment have been used in the production of the product. Magniflex was the first manufacturer to obtain the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification in the mattresses category.
- All materials used are recyclable
- Materials comply with leading European quality standards agencies. They are certified and tested monthly by the German LGA, by the German Laboratory GUI, and by Oeko-Tex
- The production's procedure controls are certified by Vision 2000 (quality mark)
- Magniflex does not make use of child labor
- All materials used in production respect environmental health rules
Click Here to Download More Information On The DolceVita Bed
Click Here to Download The Warranty Information for Magniflex
Click Here to Download Magniflex’s Customer Care Commitment Information
Free Shipping to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Canada.
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Magniflex is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of custom and eco-friendly mattresses and pillows. Covering 70 different international markets and producing over 10,000 mattresses a day, Magniflex is truly a global leader. Dedicated to excellence through unrelenting research and innovation, Magniflex is constantly exploring new materials and methods to create one-of-a-kind products. The company also takes an incredibly strong environmental stance. To ensure the safety of customers, employees, and the environment, Magniflex is GeoEthic and Oeko-Tex certified.