Magniflex MemoForm Dualcomfort Magnifico 12 Inch Dual Side Memory Foam Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
2. Please Configure Additional Items:
DreamFit 100% Terry Cloth Mattress Protector in White
DreamFit DreamCool® Performance Fabric Mattress Protector in White
Out of Stock!
Looking for that perfect feeling mattress? Well take a look at the Magniflex Dualcomfort Magnifico then! With two different sleep surfaces in one mattress, all you have to do to get a different level of comfort is flip the mattress over. The dual sided soft/firm Magnifico combines two different thicknesses of MemoForm Magnifoam to create the two distinct sleep surfaces. The top layer of the soft side is a 4” layer of the orthopedic, spine supporting, MemoForm Magnifoam while the top layer of the firm side is a 2” layer of the same foam. These two layers of MemoForm encase a core of Elioform foam, which is what gives the mattress its strong and supportive feel. Woven into the 100% cashmere removable and dry cleanable cover is Argento silver, an anti-microbial and anti-static material that helps reduce odor causing bacteria. This mattress is hypoallergenic and ergonomically supportive, providing neck and spine support to reduce or eliminate back pain and sores. For peace of mind Magniflex includes a 20 year manufacturer warranty with this bed.
- Comfort Rating Plush Side: 6 - Medium Plush Mattress Score Explained
- Comfort Rating Firm Side: 3 - Firm Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 12"
- Mattress Line: MemoForm
- Specialty Materials: ElioForm foam, MemoForm Magnifoam
- Cover: Anti-Microbial, Anti-Static Argento Silver and 100% cashmere fabric; Removable and Dry Cleanable
- Orthopedic: Yes
- Organic: No
- Special Features: Hypoallergenic, Anatomically Supportive, Anti-Decubitus, Anti-Bacterial
- Certifications: GeoEthic, Oeko-Tex Standard 100, AJA Registrars, UKAS
- Warranty: 20 year manufacturer warranty
- Sizes not shown are available through special order, call one of our representatives today!
- Top Layer: Firm Side- 2" MemoForm Magnifoam / Plush Side- 4" MemoForm Magnifoam
- 2nd Layer: 5" ElioForm foam
- Bottom Layer: Firm Side- 4" MemoForm Magnifoam / Plush Side- 2" MemoForm Magnifoam
- Twin: 39" W x 75" L x 12" H
- Twin XL: 39" W x 80" L x 12" H
- Full: 54" W x 75" L x 12" H
- Full XL: 54" W x 80" L x 12" H
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L x 12" H
- King: 76" W x 80" L x 12" H
- California King: 72" W x 84" L x 12" H
An Oeko-Tex Certification means that no substances harmful to human health or the environment have been used in the production of the product. Magniflex was the first manufacturer to obtain the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification in the mattresses category.
- All materials used are recyclable
- Materials comply with leading European quality standards agencies. They are certified and tested monthly by the German LGA, by the German Laboratory GUI, and by Oeko-Tex
- The production's procedure controls are certified by Vision 2000 (quality mark)
- Magniflex does not make use of child labor
- All materials used in production respect environmental health rules
Click Here to Download More Information On The Dual Comfort Magnifico Bed
Click Here to Download The Warranty Information for Magniflex
Click Here to Download Magniflex’s Customer Care Commitment Information
Free Shipping to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Canada.
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Magniflex is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of custom and eco-friendly mattresses and pillows. Covering 70 different international markets and producing over 10,000 mattresses a day, Magniflex is truly a global leader. Dedicated to excellence through unrelenting research and innovation, Magniflex is constantly exploring new materials and methods to create one-of-a-kind products. The company also takes an incredibly strong environmental stance. To ensure the safety of customers, employees, and the environment, Magniflex is GeoEthic and Oeko-Tex certified.