Magniflex MemoForm Duoform XM 10 Inch Dual Side Memory Foam Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
2. Please Configure Additional Items:
DreamFit 100% Terry Cloth Mattress Protector in White
DreamFit DreamCool® Performance Fabric Mattress Protector in White
Out of Stock!
The Duoform XM by Magniflex redefines what soft means. With a layer of Magniflex’s revolutionary Outlast material, the Duoform XM provides the perfect night’s sleep. Made of special wax spheres that widen to allow more airflow if the temperature becomes too hot and shrinking back down to their normal size once the ideal temperature is reached, the Outlast material creates a perfect micro-climate in your bed so you are never too hot! There is also of MemoForm Magnifoam quilted into the Outlast fabric layer for extra added comfort and support on top of the Eliosoft foam base layer. The combination of the Outlast and MemoForm knitted fabric with the Eliosoft layer produce a mattress with many orthopedic benefits. Anatomically supportive, the Duoform XM adjusts the spine to the proper sleeping position all night to relieve back pain and sores. This mattress is also hypoallergenic and comes with a removable, dry cleanable, cover. For peace of mind Magniflex includes a 20 year manufacturer warranty with this bed.
- Comfort Rating Plush Side: 6 - Medium Plush Mattress Score Explained
- Comfort Rating Firm Side: 4 - Medium Firm Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 10"
- Mattress Line: MemoForm
- Specialty Materials: ElioForm foam, MemoForm Magnifoam
- Cover: 3/4" MemoForm Magnifoam quilted into Outlast temperature control fabric, Removable and Dry Cleanable
- Orthopedic: Yes
- Organic: No
- Special Features: Hypoallergenic, Anatomically Supportive
- Special Features: Dual Plush or Firm sides
- Certifications: GeoEthic, Oeko-Tex Standard 100, AJA Registrars, UKAS
- Warranty: 20 year manufacturer warranty
- Sizes not shown are available through special order, call one of our representatives today!
- Top Layer: 3/4" MemoForm Magnifoam quilted into Outlast fabric cover
- 2nd Layer: TNT insulating fiber padding
- 3rd Layer: 1 7/8" MemoForm Magnifoam
- Bottom Layer: 7 7/8" ElioForm foam
- Twin: 39" W x 75" L x 10" H
- Twin XL: 39" W x 80" L x 10" H
- Full: 54" W x 75" L x 10" H
- Full XL: 54" W x 80" L x 10" H
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L x 10" H
- King: 76" W x 80" L x 10" H
- California King: 72" W x 84" L x 10" H
An Oeko-Tex Certification means that no substances harmful to human health or the environment have been used in the production of the product. Magniflex was the first manufacturer to obtain the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification in the mattresses category.
- All materials used are recyclable
- Materials comply with leading European quality standards agencies. They are certified and tested monthly by the German LGA, by the German Laboratory GUI, and by Oeko-Tex
- The production's procedure controls are certified by Vision 2000 (quality mark)
- Magniflex does not make use of child labor
- All materials used in production respect environmental health rules
Click Here to Download More Information On The Duoform XM Bed
Click Here to Download The Warranty Information for Magniflex
Click Here to Download Magniflex’s Customer Care Commitment Information
Free Shipping to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Canada.
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Magniflex is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of custom and eco-friendly mattresses and pillows. Covering 70 different international markets and producing over 10,000 mattresses a day, Magniflex is truly a global leader. Dedicated to excellence through unrelenting research and innovation, Magniflex is constantly exploring new materials and methods to create one-of-a-kind products. The company also takes an incredibly strong environmental stance. To ensure the safety of customers, employees, and the environment, Magniflex is GeoEthic and Oeko-Tex certified.