Magniflex MemoForm Duoform XS 10 Inch Dual Side Memory Foam Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Out of Stock!
Unlike most mattresses, the Duoform XS by Magniflex has no additional buffering layer between the inner mattress materials and the cover, and the results of this are amazing. Because of this unique design, your body is in extremely close contact with the MemoForm Magnifoam. This visco-elastic foam adapts its shape and contouring in accordance with the heat that is being released by your body, flawlessly modeling itself to your natural curves. This affect gives the mattress a range of orthopedic advantages. The ergonomic and anatomically supportive design of this mattress, combining with the MemoForm Magnifoam, moves your spine into proper sleeping position at all times during your night’s sleep helping to relieve back pains and sores. The Duoform XS mattress is hypoallergenic and comes with a removable, dry cleanable, cover. For peace of mind Magniflex also includes a 20 year manufacturer warranty with this bed.
- Comfort Rating Plush Side: 6 - Medium Plush Mattress Score Explained
- Comfort Rating Firm Side: 4 - Medium Firm Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 10"
- Mattress Line: MemoForm
- Specialty Materials: ElioForm foam, MemoForm Magnifoam
- Cover: Removable and Dry Cleanable Love Sleep Fabric
- Orthopedic: Yes
- Organic: No
- Special Features: Hypoallergenic, Anatomically Supportive
- Special Features: Dual Plush or Firm sides
- Certifications: GeoEthic, Oeko-Tex Standard 100, AJA Registrars, UKAS
- Warranty: 20 year manufacturer warranty
- Sizes not shown are available through special order, call one of our representatives today!
- Top Layer: Love Sleep Cover
- 2nd Layer: 1 7/8" MemoForm Magnifoam
- Bottom Layer: 7 7/8" ElioForm foam
- Twin: 39" W x 75" L x 10" H
- Twin XL: 39" W x 80" L x 10" H
- Full: 54" W x 75" L x 10" H
- Full XL: 54" W x 80" L x 10" H
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L x 10" H
- King: 76" W x 80" L x 10" H
- California King: 72" W x 84" L x 10" H
An Oeko-Tex Certification means that no substances harmful to human health or the environment have been used in the production of the product. Magniflex was the first manufacturer to obtain the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification in the mattresses category.
- All materials used are recyclable
- Materials comply with leading European quality standards agencies. They are certified and tested monthly by the German LGA, by the German Laboratory GUI, and by Oeko-Tex
- The production's procedure controls are certified by Vision 2000 (quality mark)
- Magniflex does not make use of child labor
- All materials used in production respect environmental health rules
Click Here to Download More Information On The Duoform XS Bed
Click Here to Download The Warranty Information for Magniflex
Click Here to Download Magniflex’s Customer Care Commitment Information
Free Shipping to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Canada.
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Magniflex is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of custom and eco-friendly mattresses and pillows. Covering 70 different international markets and producing over 10,000 mattresses a day, Magniflex is truly a global leader. Dedicated to excellence through unrelenting research and innovation, Magniflex is constantly exploring new materials and methods to create one-of-a-kind products. The company also takes an incredibly strong environmental stance. To ensure the safety of customers, employees, and the environment, Magniflex is GeoEthic and Oeko-Tex certified.