Miracle Sleep 3 Inch Custom Latex Sleep System Mattress Topper In Queen
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Out of Stock!
A truly customized sleeping solution, the Miracle Sleep orthopedic mattress topper offers a unique and rejuvenating sleeping solution. Made from 3 separate pieces of 100% all natural talalay latex, a naturally supportive and hypoallergenic material, this mattress topper provides maximum orthopedic support for your neck, lower back, and knees. Miracle Sleep is the first company to incorporate air regulated comfort zones for added comfort and orthopedic support. The sleep system is designed to get rid of pressure points in the hips and align the spine to its natural proper sleeping position, reducing or preventing tossing and turning. This 3” Queen Talalay latex mattress topper falls into Body Profiles #5-#8, meaning that personalized sleep comfort is within your reach. However, don’t fret if you don’t fall under this body profile! With 8 different Body Profiles to choose from Miracle Sleep is sure to have the proper size and support for your customized needs! Miracle Sleep includes the air pump needed to adjust the comfort level of the comfort zones, and for additional peace of mind Miracle Sleep stands behind the quality of this product since it was designed and manufactured in the United States of America. Although the Body Profile system offers the most customized and customizable orthopedic support, it can be a bit confusing at first. If you have any questions or just want to know more information don’t hesitate to call one of our trained bed experts.
- Comfort Rating: Plush
- Size: Queen
- Body Profiles: #5 - #8
- Orthopedically Supportive: Yes
- Cover: Tencel Fabric Cover; Extremely Breathable & Dissipates Moisture; Washable
- Specialty Materials: Talalay Latex, Tencel Fabric
- Special Features: Air Regulated Orthopedic Comfort Support; Unique Body Profile System for a Completely Customized Night’s Sleep; Neutral Temperature Environment
- Special Features: Hypoallergenic; Resistant to Dust Mites, Mold, and Allergens
- Made In: United States of America
- Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
- Don't hesitate to call with any questions!
- Profile 1: 135lbs capacity on left side, 170lbs capacity on the right side
- Profile 2: 170lbs capacity on left side, 135lbs capacity on the right side
- Profile 3: 170lbs capacity on each side
- Profile 4: 135lbs capacity on each side
- Profile 5: 145lbs capacity on left side, 200lbs capacity on the right side
- Profile 6: 200lbs capacity on left side, 145lbs capacity on the right side
- Profile 7: 200lbs capacity on each side
- Profile 8: 145lbs capacity on each side
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L x 3" H
- King: 76" W x 80" L x 3" H
Click Here to Download More Information On Miracle Sleep's Custom Latex Sleeping Solutions
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Miracle Sleep designs and manufactures their products to the highest quality. Never satisfied with what is currently available, Miracle Sleep is constantly researching new materials and ways to make their products better, and one of their most recent revelations has redefined orthopedic comfort and support. Miracle Sleep's air regulated comfort zones provide maximum orthopedic support for your body, and combining that with their 100% natural talalay latex that naturally dissipates heat has resulted in an unbeatable night's sleep. Based in New York City, Miracle Sleep manufacturers all of their products in the United States of America to ensure quality.