Modus Furniture International Meadow Solid Wood Bench in Brick Brown
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
Save 10% using code mod10 at checkout until 5/25!
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Out of Stock!
Inspired by the bold, industrial character of an early 20th century work table, the Meadow dining collection brings warmth, individuality and character to your space. Constructed entirely from solid Acacia, a hardwood known for stunning grain patterns and rich contrasting colors, each piece is wire brushed, hand-glazed and hand-finished, creating wood surfaces that radiate texture and depth of color. Matching chairs are finely hand woven from Water Hyacinth, a sustainable and renewable fiber.
With features such as mortise and tenon corners, English dovetail drawer joinery and sinuous spring chair seats, the Meadow collection mingles aesthetics with rugged durability, making it an easy centerpiece for anyone designing a new dining room. For the minimalist, bold lines call only for complementary colors and dinnerware of your choosing. For the more creative, the multi-tonal character of hand-hewn Acacia lumber and woven fiber unlocks a broad spectrum of compatible colors and textures. Natural ambience is easily embellished with modern, traditional, rustic or lodge-styled pieces, patterns, and accessories.
- This solid wood product is constructed from Acacia, a sustainable timber known for rich contrasting colors and pronounced grain pattern
- Clean-lined modern styling with all solid wood construction, through legs and vintage finish
- Distressed brick brown finish uses wire brushing and rustic glaze to create the warm patina of reclaimed wood
- 49 inch bench comfortably seats 2 but can seat up to 3 guests in a pinch
- Butcher block top construction provides natural resistance to cracking and warping
- Simple 8 bolt assembly involves attaching 4 table legs to table top
- Seat is 1.5" thick with a 3" apron; table legs are 3" thick
- Bench is constructed entirely from Acacia solid wood
- Please keep in mind that natural wood must breathe and is affected by environmental conditions. You may expect to see some shrinkage or expansion and plank movement over time.
- These are normal occurrences that will not affect the structural integrity of the piece--with proper care, this solid wood furniture product should last for generations.
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Modus Furniture International is a leading brand in the home furnishings marketplace. They offer a broad, affordable selection of contemporary and transitional bedroom and dining room furniture designed for today’s lifestyle and constructed using only the highest quality materials.
Founded in 1994, Modus Furniture has developed a reputation for manufacturing sophisticated, expertly crafted furniture that not only stands the test of time, but adds a superior level of beauty and utility to any home.
The Meadow Collection is constructed from solid Acacia wood, a hardwood best known for its stunning grain and rich contrasting colors. Eco-friendly and durable, the lumber also possesses a three dimensional quality, as color and luster vary by lighting. Once assembled, each piece is wire brushed, stained, treated with a rustic glaze, and sealed with a protective lacquer.
The multi-tonal quality of Acacia wood makes it an easy compliment to existing home décor. This modern rustic collection offers clean, straightforward styling to allow flexibility when designing around it. Complimentary colors range from muted and earthy to bright and crisp. Bold lines are ideal for the minimalist, calling only for an accent rug and bedding. For the more creative, natural ambiance is easily embellished with modern, traditional, rustic or lodge-styled prints, patterns, and accessories.