Natura Empress Dual Sided Latex Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Out of Stock!
The Empress Dual Sided Mattress fulfills your desire for a healthier, more eco-friendly night’s rest – no matter which side of the bed you prefer. The Talalay latex and plant-based foam layers are assembled with a firm comfort side and a plush, softer side, for peaceful bed-sharing between partners. A cozy layer of NaturaWool wicks away moisture and maintains a fresh, dry sleep environment to keep you from waking up too hot or too cold. Nourishing Aloe Vera enriched cotton blend ticking covers this mattress for a wonderful way to embrace health and vitality.
Mattress Layer Breakdown:
- Comfort Rating Firm Side: 4 – Medium Firm Mattress Score Explained
- Comfort Rating Plush Side: 6 – Medium Plush Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 10.5”
- Cover: 1” Plant based foam quilted into 2.3lbs of NaturaWool with Aloe Vera ticking
- Orthopedically Supportive: Yes; Helps relieve pressure and reduce back pain and aids in increasing circulation which can provide a deeper sleep
- Special Features: Natural and sustainable eco-friendly materials, Aloe Vera ticking provides an antimicrobial sleep surface, Hypoallergenic, Anti-microbial, Dual sided- ½ firm feel and ½ plush feel
- NaturaWool: Controls temperature and eliminates moisture build-up; Reduces tossing and turning and improves blood circulation
- Specialty Materials: Talalay Latex
- Care: Spot clean only
- Certifications: GREENGUARD, Organic Trade Association, Sustainable Furnishings Council, Rainforest Alliance, CertiPUR-US, Forestry Stewardship Council, Eco Institute
- Warranty: 20 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Top Layer: 2" Talalay latex layer – ½ firm, ½ plush feel
- 2nd Layer: 2” Talalay latex layer – ½ firm, ½ medium feel
- Bottom Layer: 5” Plant based foam core
- Queen: 60” W x 80” L x 10.5” H
- King: 76” W x 80” L x 10.5” H
- California King: 72” W x 84” L x 10.5” H
CertiPUR-US Certification: This voluntary testing, analysis and certification program was developed by members of the global foam industry in response to an increase in substandard imported foams.
GREENGUARD Certification: The GREENGUARD Environmental Institute governs the GREENGUARD Certification Program and provides the world’s only guide to third-party certified low-emitting interior products and building materials. All certified products undergo quarterly indoor air quality performance testing according to stringent environmental chamber testing protocols and meet current indoor air quality standards.
Organic Trade Association Certification: Organic Trade Association (OTA) is a membership-based business association that focuses on the organic business community in North America. OTA's mission is to promote and protect the growth of organic trade to benefit the environment, farmers, the public and the economy.
Click Here to Download The Warranty Information for Natura
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Natura aims to help their customers achieve a superior night’s sleep, alleviate pain, and increase comfort through unique and exceptional sleep systems that aid overall health and well-being. With their commitment to excellence in service, quality, and attention to detail, they will serve their customer with the greatest care, with the intention of helping them sleep better and live better.