Natura Empress Firm Latex Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
2. Please Configure Additional Items:
DreamFit 100% Terry Cloth Mattress Protector in White
DreamFit DreamCool® Performance Fabric Mattress Protector in White
Out of Stock!
The Empress Firm Mattress satisfies your need for support while providing a delightfully healthy place to sleep. A supportive core of plant-based foam and a firm Talalay latex layer ensure proper spinal alignment to reduce back pain. Cozy NaturaWool regulates temperature by wicking away the moisture that causes chills and overheating, so you’ll stay dry and comfy throughout the night. Luxurious Aloe Vera ticking nurtures your skin and guards the surface of your mattress against bacteria.
Mattress Layer Breakdown:
- Comfort Rating: 4 - Medium Firm Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 10.5”
- Cover: 1” Plant based foam quilted into 2.3lbs of NaturaWool with Aloe Vera ticking
- Orthopedically Supportive: Yes; Helps relieve pressure and reduce back pain and aids in increasing circulation which can provide a deeper sleep
- Special Features: Natural and sustainable eco-friendly materials, Aloe Vera ticking provides an antimicrobial sleep surface, Hypoallergenic, Anti-microbial
- NaturaWool: Controls temperature and eliminates moisture build-up; Reduces tossing and turning and improves blood circulation
- Specialty Materials: Talalay Latex
- Care: Spot clean only
- Certifications: GREENGUARD, Organic Trade Association, Sustainable Furnishings Council, Rainforest Alliance, CertiPUR-US, Forestry Stewardship Council, Eco Institute
- Warranty: 20 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Top Layer: 4" Firm feel Talalay latex layer
- Bottom Layer: 5” Plant based foam core
- Twin: 39” W x 75” L x 10.5” H
- Twin XL: 39” W x 80” L x 10.5” H
- Full: 54” W x 75” L x 10.5” H
- Queen: 60” W x 80” L x 10.5” H
- King: 76” W x 80” L x 10.5” H
- California King: 72” W x 84” L x 10.5” H
CertiPUR-US Certification: This voluntary testing, analysis and certification program was developed by members of the global foam industry in response to an increase in substandard imported foams.
GREENGUARD Certification: The GREENGUARD Environmental Institute governs the GREENGUARD Certification Program and provides the world’s only guide to third-party certified low-emitting interior products and building materials. All certified products undergo quarterly indoor air quality performance testing according to stringent environmental chamber testing protocols and meet current indoor air quality standards.
Organic Trade Association Certification: Organic Trade Association (OTA) is a membership-based business association that focuses on the organic business community in North America. OTA's mission is to promote and protect the growth of organic trade to benefit the environment, farmers, the public and the economy.
Click Here to Download The Warranty Information for Natura
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Out of Stock!
Your Total Price:
Natura aims to help their customers achieve a superior night’s sleep, alleviate pain, and increase comfort through unique and exceptional sleep systems that aid overall health and well-being. With their commitment to excellence in service, quality, and attention to detail, they will serve their customer with the greatest care, with the intention of helping them sleep better and live better.