Natura Moonbeam Kids Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
1. Choose From:
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
2. Please Configure Additional Items:
SureSleep Wrap-Around Extended Mattress Warranty
Guard Master Plush Touch Waterproof Mattress Protector
Guard Master Balance Latex Cloud Spring Pillow
The Moonbeam Mattress delivers a healthy dose of comfort to soothe your child and encourage sleep. A buoyant layer of Talalay latex gently cushions growing bones and joints, while ensuring proper spinal alignment. The NaturaWool lining naturally regulates temperature, and prohibits the growth of dust-mites and allergens by keeping your child’s bed dry and free of humidity. With a supportive, plant-based memory foam core to ensure whole body support, and a velvety soft fabric cover to pamper your little one, all that’s missing is the bedtime story.
Mattress Layer Breakdown:
- Comfort Rating: 5 – Luxury Firm Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 6”
- Cover: Soft fabric cover with NaturaWool lining
- Orthopedically Supportive: Yes; Helps relieve pressure and reduce back pain and aids in increasing circulation which can provide a deeper sleep
- Special Features: Natural and sustainable eco-friendly materials, Allergen and dust-mite resistant
- NaturaWool: Controls temperature and eliminates moisture build-up; Reduces tossing and turning and improves blood circulation
- Specialty Materials: Plant based memory foam, Talalay latex
- Care: Spot clean only
- Certifications: GREENGUARD, Organic Trade Association, Sustainable Furnishings Council, Rainforest Alliance, CertiPUR-US, Forestry Stewardship Council, Eco Institute
- Warranty: 20 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Top Layer 1” Blended Talalay latex
- Bottom Layer: 5” Plant based memory foam
- Twin: 39” W x 75” L x 6” H
- Full: 54” W x 75” L x 6” H
CertiPUR-US Certification: This voluntary testing, analysis and certification program was developed by members of the global foam industry in response to an increase in substandard imported foams.
GREENGUARD Certification: The GREENGUARD Environmental Institute governs the GREENGUARD Certification Program and provides the world’s only guide to third-party certified low-emitting interior products and building materials. All certified products undergo quarterly indoor air quality performance testing according to stringent environmental chamber testing protocols and meet current indoor air quality standards.
Organic Trade Association Certification: Organic Trade Association (OTA) is a membership-based business association that focuses on the organic business community in North America. OTA's mission is to promote and protect the growth of organic trade to benefit the environment, farmers, the public and the economy.
Click Here to Download The Warranty Information for Natura
Please Call (866) 805-0120 for Dimension Information
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Natura aims to help their customers achieve a superior night’s sleep, alleviate pain, and increase comfort through unique and exceptional sleep systems that aid overall health and well-being. With thier commitment to excellence in service, quality, and attention to detail, they will serve their customer with the greatest care, with the intention of helping them sleep better and live better.