Natura Prima 10.5" Memory Foam Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
Save 5% until 10/30 with coupon code nat05!
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Out of Stock!
The Prima 10.5” Memory Foam Mattress satisfies your quest for conforming support with eco-logical, ultra-comfortable ingredients. A plant-based memory foam topper echoes your natural curves for weightless comfort and reduced back pain, while the firm plant-based foam core ensures whole body support. Cozy NaturaWool regulates temperature and tames late-night restlessness, to keep you cozy and peaceful throughout the night. The luxurious organic cotton blend ticking is fresh, satiny soft and off-gassing free for a fresh, pure breathing environment.
Mattress Layer Breakdown:
- Comfort Rating: 5 - Luxury Firm Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 10.5”
- Cover: 1.4lbs of NaturaWool quilted into organic cotton blend ticking
- Orthopedically Supportive: Yes; Helps relieve pressure and reduce back pain and aids in increasing circulation which can provide a deeper sleep
- Special Features: Natural and sustainable eco-friendly materials, Cotton ticking provides a highly breathable sleep surface, Allergen and dust-mite resistant
- NaturaWool: Controls temperature and eliminates moisture build-up; Reduces tossing and turning and improves blood circulation
- Specialty Materials: Plant based memory foam
- Care: Spot clean only
- Certifications: GREENGUARD, Organic Trade Association, Sustainable Furnishings Council, Rainforest Alliance, CertiPUR-US, Forestry Stewardship Council, Eco Institute
- Warranty: 20 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Top Layer: 3” Plant based memory foam
- 2nd Layer: 2” Plant based support foam
- Bottom Layer: 5” Plant based foam core
- Twin: 39” W x 75” L x 10.5” H
- Twin XL: 39” W x 80” L x 10.5” H
- Full: 54” W x 75” L x 10.5” H
- Queen: 60” W x 80” L x 10.5” H
- King: 76” W x 80” L x 10.5” H
- California King: 72” W x 84” L x 10.5” H
CertiPUR-US Certification: This voluntary testing, analysis and certification program was developed by members of the global foam industry in response to an increase in substandard imported foams.
GREENGUARD Certification: The GREENGUARD Environmental Institute governs the GREENGUARD Certification Program and provides the world’s only guide to third-party certified low-emitting interior products and building materials. All certified products undergo quarterly indoor air quality performance testing according to stringent environmental chamber testing protocols and meet current indoor air quality standards.
Organic Trade Association Certification: Organic Trade Association (OTA) is a membership-based business association that focuses on the organic business community in North America. OTA's mission is to promote and protect the growth of organic trade to benefit the environment, farmers, the public and the economy.
Click Here to Download The Warranty Information for Natura
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Out of Stock!
Your Total Price:
Natura aims to help their customers achieve a superior night’s sleep, alleviate pain, and increase comfort through unique and exceptional sleep systems that aid overall health and well-being. With their commitment to excellence in service, quality, and attention to detail, they will serve their customer with the greatest care, with the intention of helping them sleep better and live better.