Natura Pristine Dual Latex Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
2. Please Configure Additional Items:
SureSleep Wrap-Around Extended Mattress Warranty
DreamFit 100% Terry Cloth Mattress Protector in White
DreamFit DreamCool® Performance Fabric Mattress Protector in White
Out of Stock!
The Pristine Dual Sided 5-zone Latex Mattress establishes a healthy sleep sanctuary with an abundant collection of natural and organic components. The Luxury’s target support zones ensure comfort for shoulders, lumbar, hips, thighs and lower legs while the Dunlop latex layer tends to your whole body. A plentiful and pure NaturaWool lining wicks away moisture and regulates temperature, to banish the “I’m hot, she’s not” conflict that plagues couples at night. Covered in an organic, cotton blend ticking, for a fresh, off-gassing and chemical free sleep surface, you can rest easy and sleep well. Half of this mattress is a firmer feeling side and the other half is a softer, plush side.
Mattress Layer Breakdown:
- Comfort Rating Firm Side: 4 - Medium Firm Mattress Score Explained
- Comfort Rating Plush Side: 6 - Medium Plush Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 13.5”
- Cover: 1” Convoluted Talalay latex layer quilted into 5.6lbs of NaturaWool with organic cotton blend ticking
- Orthopedically Supportive: Yes; Helps relieve pressure and reduce back pain and aids in increasing circulation which can provide a deeper sleep
- Special Features: Natural and sustainable eco-friendly materials, Cotton ticking provides a highly breathable sleep surface, Hypoallergenic, Anti-microbial, All natural coconut coir maintains a breathable base
- NaturaWool: Controls temperature and eliminates moisture build-up; Reduces tossing and turning and improves blood circulation
- Specialty Materials: Dunlop Latex, Talalay Latex
- Care: Spot clean only
- Certifications: GREENGUARD, Organic Trade Association, Sustainable Furnishings Council, Rainforest Alliance, CertiPUR-US, Forestry Stewardship Council, Eco Institute
- Warranty: 20 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Top Layer: 2” 5-Zone Talalay latex- ½ firm, ½ plush feel
- 3rd Layer: 2” 5-Zone Talalay latex- ½ firm, ½ medium feel
- 3rd Layer: 6” Natural Dunlop latex core
- Bottom Layer: 2” All natural coconut coir layer
- Queen: 60” W x 80” L x 13.5” H
- King: 76” W x 80” L x 13.5” H
- California King: 72” W x 84” L x 13.5” H
CertiPUR-US Certification: This voluntary testing, analysis and certification program was developed by members of the global foam industry in response to an increase in substandard imported foams.
GREENGUARD Certification: The GREENGUARD Environmental Institute governs the GREENGUARD Certification Program and provides the world’s only guide to third-party certified low-emitting interior products and building materials. All certified products undergo quarterly indoor air quality performance testing according to stringent environmental chamber testing protocols and meet current indoor air quality standards.
Organic Trade Association Certification: Organic Trade Association (OTA) is a membership-based business association that focuses on the organic business community in North America. OTA's mission is to promote and protect the growth of organic trade to benefit the environment, farmers, the public and the economy.
Click Here to Download The Warranty Information for Natura
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Out of Stock!
Your Total Price:
Natura aims to help their customers achieve a superior night’s sleep, alleviate pain, and increase comfort through unique and exceptional sleep systems that aid overall health and well-being. With thier commitment to excellence in service, quality, and attention to detail, they will serve their customer with the greatest care, with the intention of helping them sleep better and live better.