Naturepedic Deluxe Quilted Organic Cotton Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
2. Add Foundation
SureSleep Wrap-Around Extended Mattress Warranty
Out of Stock!
Made from only the highest quality Organic Materials, the Naturepedic Deluxe Quilted Organic Cotton Mattress provides a much cleaner, healthier, and chemical-free sleep. Naturepedic doesn’t tolerate anything but the safest hypoallergenic materials free of harmful chemicals. The Deluxe features a luxurious organic cotton quilted cover with sateen finish. This mattress has a Medium-Firm feel ensuring optimum comfort and support and is simply one of the healthiest mattresses available. With its organic design and hypoallergenic properties, this mattress is dust mite resistant and non-toxic.
- Comfort Rating: 4 - Medium Firm Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 8"
- Mattress: Innerspring and Organic Cotton Filling Fiber
- Specialty Materials: Organic cotton
- Cover: Quilted Organic Cotton with Sateen Finish
- Organic Cotton: Natural and renewable: Organic Cotton is unbleached, undyed, and grown without synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers
- Special Features: Hypoallergenic, Dust Mite Resistant, Non-Toxic Fire Protection System
- Made In: United States of America
- Warranty: 20 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Twin: 360
- Full: 528
- Queen: 650
- Twin: 39" W x 75" L x 8" H
- Full: 54" W x 75" L x 8" H
- Queen: 60” W x 80” L x 8” H
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification Program: Certified products must meet stringent chemical emission standards based on established criteria from key public health agencies. GREENGUARD provides the most rigorous product emissions criteria to date.
- Certified Organic Mattress Manufacturer: All fiber and fabrics must be made from certified organic materials that meet the National Organic Program (NOP) standard and are processed in accordance with the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
- OE100 Organic Exchange Certified: The Organic Exchange Certification Program ensures proper tracking of organic material from its source to the finished product, demonstrating that the organic fiber in our products has been independently verified.
- USDA Certified Organic Cotton: Ensures purity, organic reliability and support for U.S. farmers.
- Green America: Approved member of the Green Business Network Leadership Forum and conducts business according to standards that reach beyond contemporary practices in addressing the needs of consumers, employees, communities and the environment.
- American Sustainable Business Council: Advocates for stewardship, judicious use of resources, reinvestment, and attention to sustainability through the full product lifecycle.
Click Here to Download Naturepedic’s Warranty Information For This Mattress
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 1 Question and Answers
(0 of 0 people found this Q&A helpful)
Q: Hello, what is the natural fire retardant that you describe? Thank you.
Asked on 5/14/2012 by Rhonda Martin
A: It is a rayon wrap that is all natural and fire retardant.
Answered on 5/17/2012 by Dan
Did you find this Q&A helpful? Yes / No
Naturepedic is known throughout the bedding industry for producing the highest Quality Organic Mattresses. Naturepedic guarantees all of its products are free of harmful chemicals and made of only the highest quality Organic Materials. Naturepedic produces Mattresses in Crib, Twin, Full, and Queen sizes, perfect for children of all ages. Parents love the Organic 2 stage bed’s, they are designed to last for years as your child grows up.