Naturepedic Organic Cotton Classic 150 Seamless 2-Stage Baby and Toddler Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Out of Stock!
Naturepedic has created the perfect Crib mattress; it has a soft luxurious feel your child will love with the strength and durability to last for years. Like all Naturepedic products this Crib or Baby Mattress is made of 100% organic Materials for the healthiest possible sleep environment. The 2-stage Mattress is specifically designed for growing Infants, one side provides a slightly firmer side for infants and the other a softer side for mattress. As a result this Organic Mattress will last for years. The sealed waterproof seams provide a more contemporary look and also prevents moisture penetration, you’ll be amazed at how easy it wipes clean. Perfect for babies!
- Comfort Rating: 3 - Firm Mattress Score Explained
- Dimensions: 28” W x 52” L x 6” H
- Mattress Height: 6"
- Weight: 27 Pounds
- Coil Count: 150 Coils
- Mattress: Innerspring and Organic Cotton Filling Fiber
- Cover: Wipe Clean Waterproof Surface and Organic Cotton with Sateen Finish
- Organic Cotton: Natural and renewable: Organic Cotton is unbleached, undyed, and grown without synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers
- Special Features: Hypoallergenic, Impenetrable Dust Mite Barrier, Non-Toxic Fire Protection System
- Seamless Design: Heat sealed waterproof seams prevent moisture penetration for a more hygienic design; Wipes clean to the edge
- 2-Stage Dual Sided: Provides a slightly firmer side for infants and a slightly softer side for toddlers
- Made In: United States of America
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification Program: Certified products must meet stringent chemical emission standards based on established criteria from key public health agencies. GREENGUARD provides the most rigorous product emissions criteria to date.
- Certified Organic Mattress Manufacturer: All fiber and fabrics must be made from certified organic materials that meet the National Organic Program (NOP) standard and are processed in accordance with the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
- OE100 Organic Exchange Certified: The Organic Exchange Certification Program ensures proper tracking of organic material from its source to the finished product, demonstrating that the organic fiber in our products has been independently verified.
- USDA Certified Organic Cotton: Ensures purity, organic reliability and support for U.S. farmers.
- Green America: Approved member of the Green Business Network Leadership Forum and conducts business according to standards that reach beyond contemporary practices in addressing the needs of consumers, employees, communities and the environment.
- American Sustainable Business Council: Advocates for stewardship, judicious use of resources, reinvestment, and attention to sustainability through the full product lifecycle.
Click Here to Download Naturepedic’s Warranty Information For This Crib Mattress
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Naturepedic is known throughout the bedding industry for producing the highest Quality Organic Mattresses. Naturepedic guarantees all of its products are free of harmful chemicals and made of only the highest quality Organic Materials. Naturepedic produces Mattresses in Crib, Twin, Full, and Queen sizes, perfect for children of all ages. Parents love the Organic 2 stage bed’s, they are designed to last for years as your child grows up.