Naturepedic Organic Flat Crib Waterproof Pad
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Out of Stock!
Don’t cover your Organic Mattress with anything but the highest quality Organic Mattress Pad. The Organic Mattress Pad provides the maximum amount of protection for your bed. The Naturepedic Organic Mattress Pad utilizes DrySleep technology which effectively blocks liquids from passing through while still allowing the fabric to “Breathe”. Its two layers of 100% organic Cotton Flannel adds another layer of comfort.
- Dimensions: 28” W x 52” L
- Comfort Rating: Plush Touch
- DrySleep Technology: Effectively blocks liquids from passing through while still allowing the fabric to “breathe”- provides a soft, non-sweaty and comfortable waterproof barrier that also blocks dust-mites and other allergens
- Organic Cotton: Natural and renewable: Organic Cotton is unbleached, undyed, and grown without synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers
- Special Features: Hypoallergenic, Impenetrable Dust Mite Barrier, DrySleep Technology, Machine Wash and Dry
- Made In: United States of America
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification Program: Certified products must meet stringent chemical emission standards based on established criteria from key public health agencies. GREENGUARD provides the most rigorous product emissions criteria to date.
- Certified Organic Mattress Manufacturer: All fiber and fabrics must be made from certified organic materials that meet the National Organic Program (NOP) standard and are processed in accordance with the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
- OE100 Organic Exchange Certified: The Organic Exchange Certification Program ensures proper tracking of organic material from its source to the finished product, demonstrating that the organic fiber in our products has been independently verified.
- USDA Certified Organic Cotton: Ensures purity, organic reliability and support for U.S. farmers.
- Green America: Approved member of the Green Business Network Leadership Forum and conducts business according to standards that reach beyond contemporary practices in addressing the needs of consumers, employees, communities and the environment.
- American Sustainable Business Council: Advocates for stewardship, judicious use of resources, reinvestment, and attention to sustainability through the full product lifecycle.
Click Here to Download Naturepedic’s Warranty Information For This Crib Pad
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 1 Question and Answers
(0 of 0 people found this Q&A helpful)
Q: Is this a fitted sheet or a pad that you can place on top of a fitted sheet?
Asked on 12/11/2011 by Sara
A: This is a Pad that goes in between the fitted sheet and the mattress to make it water proof.
Answered on 12/11/2011 by Marcelo
Did you find this Q&A helpful? Yes / No
Naturepedic is known throughout the bedding industry for producing the highest Quality Organic Mattresses. Naturepedic guarantees all of its products are free of harmful chemicals and made of only the highest quality Organic Materials. Naturepedic produces Mattresses in Crib, Twin, Full, and Queen sizes, perfect for children of all ages. Parents love the Organic 2 stage bed’s, they are designed to last for years as your child grows up.