NexGel Sweet Mornings Double Gel Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
2. Please Configure Additional Items:
DreamFit 100% Terry Cloth Mattress Protector in White
DreamFit DreamCool® Performance Fabric Mattress Protector in White
Out of Stock!
The Sweet Mornings DoubleGel Mattress furnishes your sleep retreat with a harmonious trio of comfort and support. A double helping of OrthoGel pinpoints painful pressure-points and gently cradles them to relieve pain while a tempered, pre-compressed coil unit ensures whole-body support. You’ll love the soft, stretch-knit ticking and bask in the glory of brighter mornings.
Mattress Layer Breakdown:
- Comfort Rating: 9 – Super Plush Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 15”
- Cover: Stretch-knit ticking
- Orthopedically Supportive: Yes; Helps relieve pressure and reduce back pain and aids in increasing circulation which can provide a deeper sleep
- Special Features: Natural and sustainable eco-friendly materials, Allergen and dust-mite resistant, Hypoallergenic
- OrthoGel: Respond to the needs of your body by relaxing to cradle sensitive pressure-points and relieve joint and muscle pain
- Specialty Materials: OrthoGel
- Warranty: 20 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Top Layer 1” Quilted foam
- 2nd Layer: 4” Double OrthoGel Layer
- 3rd Layer: 1” Plant based foam support layer
- 4th Layer: 7” Tempered, pre-compressed coil system
- Bottom Layer: 2” Plant based foam support layer
- Twin: 39” W x 75” L x 15” H
- Twin XL: 39” W x 80” L x 15” H
- Full: 54” W x 75” L x 15” H
- Full XL: 54” W x 80” L x 15” H
- Queen: 60” W x 80” L x 15” H
- King: 76” W x 80” L x 15” H
- California King: 72” W x 84” L x 15” H
- Split Queen: Two 30” W x 80” L x 15” H
- Split California King: Two 36” W x 84” L x 15” H
OrthoGel is made from hundreds of hollow columns of DuraGel, a patented ultra-soft, ultra-strong, solid rubber-like material. These columns come together to form one of nature's strongest, most effective patterns: the honeycomb. Each column wall is shared by adjoining columns which work together to give you the right support and pressure relief. This honeycomb of OrthoGel columns provides thousands of Relief Points, each point is cleverly engineered to support a certain amount of weight. When the load gets too heavy the column simply gets out of the way; it relaxes to cradle that heavy spot, eliminating a potential pressure-point. It won’t spring back until the weight goes away.
In the parts of your body that curve in (your back and side) there is not enough weight to require cradling, so the Releif Point stands firm and provides support, but in areas that curve out (your hips and shoulders), the columns easily give way. When a column relaxes it redistributes the load to the surrounding columns and so on to the next wider ring of columns. Your pressure 'hot spots' are gently cradled while your low pressure areas receive the additional support they need. Each column is engineered to the human comfort threshold, adjusting itself to your individual needs no matter your weight or body shape.
Click Here to Download The Warranty Information for NexGel
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Out of Stock!
Your Total Price:
NexGel is one of the premier producers of orthopedic mattresses and mattress accessories. Their variety of patented products, including the gels used in all their products, provide a restorative night's sleep by relieving pressure points, providing joint support, and contouring to the user's body. By combining these gels with other NexGel products such as their plant-based memory foam or the natural latex, NexGel has revolutionized mattress comfort. The different materials all work together to ensure a soothing slumber, while helping to relieve problems caused by uncomfortable mattresses, such as back pain or motion transfer. The contouring nature of foam, latex, and gel combine for a perfect mix of comfort, restfulness, and a peaceful night’s sleep.