Simmons Kids BeautyRest Beginnings Naturally Healthy Nights Crib Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
1. Choose From:
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Bedtime just got a whole lot better for baby! The Beautyrest Beginnings Naturally Healthy Nights Infant & Toddler mattress from Simmons Kids is topped with an organic woven cotton cover. Specially constructed with Beautyrest Pocketed Coils Springs, dual sides that provide ideal comfort for newborns and toddlers, a layer of organic cotton on the toddler side, reinforced border protection and corner protectors, this GreenGuard Gold certified mattress helps promote healthier air in your child's room while delivering supreme support each and every night.
- 231 Luxury pocketed coil springs for even support
- Organically woven cotton fabric cover has a medical grade waterproof barrier
- Unique Infant & Toddler Sides: one side provides ideal firmness for newborns and the flip side offers organically blended cotton for ultimate toddler comfort
- Reinforced border protection and Innofoam corner protectors help create a mattress that is superior in stability and durability
- Natural cotton fire protection wrap has no chemicals, is non-toxic and meets or exceeds all federal flammability standards
- GreenGuard Gold & CertiPUR-US certified for a healthier indoor environment
- Limited 35 year warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
6 H x
27.5 W x
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Simmons Kids is the premier brand for kids and baby furniture. This top of the line furniture brand offers furniture that will look great in your baby's room, and it's designed to grow with your baby so they will be functional for years to come. All the cribs convert to full size beds, making the investment worthwhile. Each piece of furniture has thoughtful detailing and classic styling that will be relevant for years to come.
The story of Simmons begins in 1870 when Zalmon G. Simmons built his first factory in Kenosha, Wisconsin.Introduced in 1925, Simmons’ popular Beautyrest line soon became the toast of fashion, celebrity and glamour. Everyone from Henry Ford and Thomas Edison to Eleanor Roosevelt and Dorothy Lamour praised the virtues of the Pocketed Coil springs – and the sleep that came with it. Simmons has constantly innovated: adding strength in heavy gauge steel, luxury in high performance foams, comfort in elegant pillow tops and support in re-engineered foundations.Today, the Beautyrest line continues to make history with a range of new and improved Beautyrest models for every lifestyle, highlighted with the addition of premium foam layers.