Spring Air Astrid Ultimate Four Seasons Medium Plush Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Out of Stock!
No bed executes the perfect combination of comfort and support like the Spring Air Astrid Ultimate Four Seasons Mattress does! Clinically proven to relieve back pain, this top of the line mattress offers both comfort and support. Its secret is 9 inches of three zone support and a foam encased wireless edge. These three zones include MDSL (a Maximum Durability Support Layer), 714 Individually Encased Coil Zoned Supportive Sleep System, and Tempered 14.5 Gauge Coils. Together these provide stability, durability, ultimate shape retention, and 20% more sleeping surface due to the reinforced edges. If you’re not only looking for your bed to provide both a great night’s sleep and superior health benefits, the Astrid Ultimate Four Seasons Mattress by Spring Air is the best choice!
- Comfort Rating: 6 - Medium Plush Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 16.75”
- Cover: 4 Way Stretch knit cover
- Orthopedically Supportive: Yes; Helps relieve pressure and reduce back pain and aids in increasing circulation which can provide a deeper sleep
- Special Features: No-flip design, Dust mite and allergen resistant, Mold and Mildew Resistant, Flame retardant antimicrobial fibers
- Specialty Materials: Plant Based Foam
- Certifications: SSA Environmental & Safety Program Certified, CertiPUR-US Certified, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified, Forest Stewardship Council Certified
- Warranty: 20 Year Prorated Manufacturer Warranty
- Quilt Layer: 1 1/2" CS-Flex Conforma Quilting Comfort Plant based foam, 1/2" Ultra Conforming Quilting Latex, 1/4" Natural Cashmere fibers, and 1/4" Flame Retardant antimicrobial fibers
- Upholstery Layer: 3/4" Z-Flex Supportive Plant based foam, 1/2" Tri-Zone memory foam, 1/2" Latex lumbar support, 1" S-Flex Comfort Plant based foam, 1 1/2" CS-Flex Conforma® Comfort Plant based foam, and Spring Air® LS Comfort Latex
Support Layer: 7 1/2" Foam Encased Wireless Edge with Three Zones of Support - MDSL, 714 Individually Encased Coil Zoned Supportive Sleep System, and Tempered 14.5 Gauge Coil
- Queen: 840
- King: 1050
- California King: 1050
- Queen: 60” W x 80” L x 16.75” H
- King: 76” W x 80” L x 16.75” H
- California King: 72” W x 84” L x 16.75” H
Note: Spring Air Mattresses and Mattress Sets are Non-Refundable Upon Signature at Delivery
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Spring Air is one of the most widely known mattress companies in the US! Since 1926, Spring Air has been producing innovative spring mattresses. Spring Air’s signature free-end coil mattress design adjusts to the sleeper’s weight has become the industry standard for spring mattresses. We carry the major Spring Air collections such as Back Supporter, Four Seasons and Nature’s Rest. With their reasonably priced, quality mattresses we would recommend a Spring Air Mattress to any customer!
The Ultimate Four Seasons collection by Spring Air is a line of mattresses that boast comfort, support, and luxury! These mattresses combine multiple layers of support and top of the line features to give you the best sleep of your life. These mattresses have a foam encased support layer with individually wrapped coils and use wireless edge design to provide you with 20% more sleeping surface than a conventional mattress. An additional layer of upholstery combines high density support foam and body conforming foam, topped of by a plush quilted layer, and topped off with a 4 way stretch knit cover. These mattresses will have a long life