Spring Air Bridgeport Back Supporter MAX Extra Firm Mattress Set
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
2. Please Configure Additional Items:
Sleep and Beyond Triumph Collection Organic Merino Comforter
DreamFit 100% Terry Cloth Mattress Protector in White
DreamFit DreamCool® Performance Fabric Mattress Protector in White
Out of Stock!
The Spring Air Bridgeport Back Supporter MAX Set will provide you with the ultimate back support! Clinically proven to relieve back pain, this mattress is perfect for someone who not only expects comfort, but also health benefits from their mattress. The Spring Air Back Support MAX uses Foam Encased Wireless Edge with Three Zones of Support to provide you with support, comfort, and 20% more sleeping surface. These three zones are MDSL (Maximum Durability Support Layer), the 368 Sleep System, and tempered 12.5 Gauge Coils with ultimate shape retention. An additional layer of upholstery, as well as a quilt layer and 4 way stretch knit cover provide extra comfort. Purchase the Spring Air Back Supporter MAX and 20 years prorated and 10 years non-prorated manufacturer’s warranty are included. Take advantage of the opportunity to get the best sleep, and the best sleep for your back with the Bridgeport Back Supporter MAX Set by Spring Air!
- Comfort Rating: 2 - Extra Firm Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 12.75”
- Cover: 4 Way Stretch knit cover
- Orthopedically Supportive: Yes; Helps relieve pressure and reduce back pain and aids in increasing circulation which can provide a deeper sleep
- Special Features: No-flip design, Dust mite and allergen resistant, Mold and Mildew Resistant, Flame retardant antimicrobial fibers
- Specialty Materials: Plant Based Foam
- Certifications: SSA Environmental & Safety Program Certified, CertiPUR-US Certified, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified, Forest Stewardship Council Certified
- Warranty: 20 Year Prorated Manufacturer Warranty
- Quilt Layer: 2 1/2" Spring Air® High Density S-Flex Quilted Comfort Plant based Foam and 1/4" Flame Retardant Antimicrobial fibers
- Upholstery Layer: 1" Spring Air® Max Density Z-Flex Supportive Plant based Foam, 1/2" Tri-Zone Memory Foam, and 1" Spring Air® Max Density S-Flex Comfort Plant based Foam
- Support Layer: 7 1/2" Foam Encased Wireless Edge with Three Zones of Support - MDSL, 368 Sleep System, and Tempered 12.5 Gauge Coil
- Foundation: 9" Back Supporter® MaxTri-Zone Wood Foundation
- Twin: 288
- Full: 408
- Queen: 450
- King: 575
- California King: 575
- Twin: 39” W x 75” L x 12.5” H
- Full: 54” W x 75” L x 12.5” H
- Queen: 60” W x 80” L x 12.5” H
- King: 76” W x 80” L x 12.5” H
- California King: 72” W x 84” L x 12.5” H
Note: Spring Air Mattresses and Mattress Sets are Non-Refundable Upon Signature at Delivery
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Spring Air is one of the most widely known mattress companies in the US! Since 1926, Spring Air has been producing innovative spring mattresses. Spring Air’s signature free-end coil mattress design adjusts to the sleeper’s weight has become the industry standard for spring mattresses. We carry the major Spring Air collections such as Back Supporter, Four Seasons and Nature’s Rest. With their reasonably priced, quality mattresses we would recommend a Spring Air Mattress to any customer!
The Back Supporter MAX collection by Spring Air is an excellently engineered and designed line of mattresses. Clinically proven to relieve back pain, and formulated to reduce problems seen in competing mattresses, a Back Supporter MAX mattress is the best way to feel great when you wake up every morning. The secret to these top of the line mattresses is the three layer system - a support layer, upholstery layer, and quilted layer. The support layer uses foam encased wireless edge which provides you with 20% more sleeping surface because of the superior sitting edge. In addition, tempered 12.5 gauge coils and the 368 Sleep System ensure that you're sleeping just right. Combined with the upholstery layer of high density support foam and patented conforming memory foam, the perfect balance of support and comfort is met. Finally, a 4 way stretch knit cover crowns each mattress, protecting it and providing yet another layer of comfort. Simply put - the Back Support MAX collection by Spring Air can't be beat!