Spring Air Kingston Back Supporter Super Plush Mattress
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
Out of Stock!
The Spring Air Kingston Back Supporter Mattress is clinically proven to relieve back pain! The Back Supporter is designed for someone looking at the Health Aspects of a mattress. The 7” 13.75 gauge double tempered tri-zone coils are encased in foam and individually wrapped to provide optimal support and comfort. This Conforma Coil System combined with the layers of foam work to create a mattress that will provide an orthopedically supportive sleeping surface for you, gently caressing you to sleep each night.
- Comfort Rating: 9 - Super Plush Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 15”
- Cover: 4 Way Stretch knit cover
- Orthopedically Supportive: Yes; Helps relieve pressure and reduce back pain and aids in increasing circulation which can provide a deeper sleep
- Special Features: No-flip design, Dust mite and allergen resistant, Mold and Mildew Resistant, Flame retardant antimicrobial fibers
- Specialty Materials: Plant Based Foam
- Certifications: SSA Environmental & Safety Program Certified, CertiPUR-US Certified, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified, Forest Stewardship Council Certified
- Warranty: 20 Year Prorated Manufacturer Warranty
- Quilt Layer: 3" Spring Air® S-Flex Quilted Comfort Plant based Foam and 1/4" Flame Retardant Antimicrobial fibers
- Euro Layer: 3" Spring Air® CS-Flex Conforma® Comfort Plant based Foam
- Upholstery Layer: 3/4" Spring Air® Z-Flex Supportive Plant based Foam and 1/2" 3# Tri-Zone Memory Foam
- Support Layer: 7 1/2" Foam Encased Wireless Edge with Three Zones of Support - MDSL, 540 ProActiv Sleep System, and Tempered 13.75 Gauge Coil
- Twin: 330
- Full: 425
- Queen: 540
- King: 675
- California King: 675
- Twin: 39” W x 75” L x 15” H
- Full: 54” W x 75” L x 15” H
- Queen: 60” W x 80” L x 15” H
- King: 76” W x 80” L x 15” H
- California King: 72” W x 84” L x 15” H
Note: Spring Air Mattresses and Mattress Sets are Non-Refundable Upon Signature at Delivery
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Spring Air is one of the most widely known mattress companies in the US! Since 1926, Spring Air has been producing innovative spring mattresses. Spring Air’s signature free-end coil mattress design adjusts to the sleeper’s weight has become the industry standard for spring mattresses. We carry the major Spring Air collections such as Back Supporter, Four Seasons and Nature’s Rest. With their reasonably priced, quality mattresses we would recommend a Spring Air Mattress to any customer!
Spring Air designed the Back Supporter collection specifically for active individuals who demand added comfort and support for their back. Clinically proven to provide back relief, this collection is engineered to provide unsurpassed comfort and maintain correct spinal alignment during sleep. The result is that you wake up more refreshed and ready to take on the day!
Tempered coils retain their original shape and size for long-lasting support ensuring that you will have the best, most supportive night’s sleep for years to come. The posturized center provides 20% more support in the center-third where support is needed the most: the back and lumbar region. Tri-Zone Memory foam helps to reduce body pressure points and provide extra comfort. Dual Performance Edge Design surrounds the perimeter of each back Supporter providing vital edge support, plus an additional 20% sleeping surface.
The Back Supporter collection by Spring Air is the best of both worlds: comfort and support. This top quality line is sure to be the best sleep choice you could possibly make.