Spring Air Premiere Four Seasons Extra Firm Mattress Set
Read Reviews |
Write A Review
You Must Select Your Included Options
Please Configure Your Included Items (Required)
2. Please Configure Additional Items:
Sleep and Beyond Triumph Collection Organic Merino Comforter
Out of Stock!
Nothing puts you to sleep quite like the Spring Air Premiere Four Seasons Set does! Clinically proven to relieve back pain, this top of the line mattress offers both comfort and support. Its secret is 9 inches of three zone support and a foam encased wireless edge. These three zones include MDSL (a Maximum Durability Support Layer), 714 Individually Encased Coil Zoned Supportive Sleep System, and Tempered 14.5 Gauge Coils. Together these provide stability, durability, ultimate shape retention, and 20% more sleeping surface due to the reinforced edges. If you’re not only looking for your bed to provide both a great night’s sleep and superior health benefits, the Premiere Four Seasons Set by Spring Air is the best choice!
- Comfort Rating: 2 - Extra Firm Mattress Score Explained
- Mattress Height: 14.75”
- Cover: 4 Way Stretch knit cover
- Orthopedically Supportive: Yes; Helps relieve pressure and reduce back pain and aids in increasing circulation which can provide a deeper sleep
- Special Features: No-flip design, Dust mite and allergen resistant, Mold and Mildew Resistant, Flame retardant antimicrobial fibers
- Specialty Materials: Plant Based Foam
- Certifications: SSA Environmental & Safety Program Certified, CertiPUR-US Certified, Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified, Forest Stewardship Council Certified
- Warranty: 20 Year Prorated Manufacturer Warranty
- Quilt Layer: 1 1/2" Spring Air® S-Flex Quilted Comfort Plant based Foam, 3/4" HDZ-Flex Quilted Supportive Plant based foam, and 1/4" Flame Retardant Antimicrobial fibers
- Upholstery Layer: 1 1/2" Spring Air® CS-Flex Conforma® Comfort Plant based Foam, 3/4" Z-Flex Supportive Plant based foam, 1/2" Tri-Zone Memory Foam, and 1/2" Latex Lumbar Support
- Support Layer: 7 1/2" Foam Encased Wireless Edge with Three Zones of Support - MDSL, 714 Individually Encased Coil Zoned Supportive Sleep System, and Tempered 14.5 Gauge Coil
- Foundation: 9" Tri-Zone Wood Foundation
- Twin: 528
- Full: 726
- Queen: 840
- King: 1050
- California King: 1050
- Twin: 39” W x 75” L x 14.75” H
- Full: 54” W x 75” L x 14.75” H
- Queen: 60” W x 80” L x 14.75” H
- King: 76” W x 80” L x 14.75” H
- California King: 72” W x 84” L x 14.75” H
Note: Spring Air Mattresses and Mattress Sets are Non-Refundable Upon Signature at Delivery
Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Get your questions answered by one of our product specialists!
If you have questions about product availability, pricing, ordering, delivery, international
shipping, or other service issues, please call 1-800-977-5337
This Product Has 0 Question and Answers
Spring Air is one of the most widely known mattress companies in the US! Since 1926, Spring Air has been producing innovative spring mattresses. Spring Air’s signature free-end coil mattress design adjusts to the sleeper’s weight has become the industry standard for spring mattresses. We carry the major Spring Air collections such as Back Supporter, Four Seasons and Nature’s Rest. With their reasonably priced, quality mattresses we would recommend a Spring Air Mattress to any customer!
When it comes to buying mattresses, a Four Seasons by Spring Air is an all around winner! These mattresses are masterfully engineered to provide you with the best sleep of your life! Each mattress features a nine inch support layer with Tempered 14.5 Gauge individually encased coils, and 20% more sleeping surface due to reinforced edges. A mixture of high density support foam and body conforming comfort foam create a heavenly upholstery layer that sets these mattresses apart. Finally the top quilt layer crowns these beds with antimicrobial and flame retardant fiber, while a 4 way stretch knit cover completes the mattress. Mattresses are important because they impact both your physical and mental health - do wonders for your mind and body with a Four Seasons mattress by Spring Air!